GraceClaudia
Jesus the Scientist
Yo_Bro
Jesus the Scientist
zionist gurl
dude, you're a ginger. shut up.
xd
That's mean.
Yet I laugh because of South Park on that Ginger episode.

That episode has the most awesome ending ever.
xd
Agreed. 3nodding

Now if I had cable, I wouldn't have had to use YouTube so much to see Sout Park. From what I heard, the man that played the Sex Obsessed Chef quit because they made fun of scientology. Understandable in asense yet also not when that show makes fun of so much for thehumor more than to be offensive.

I thought that was rediculus! Of course he denied leaving because of that, but everyone knows that was the reason.

Also, how come Scientology is the one religion that's science-based, and it STILL doesn't believe in evolution?

Scientology isn't science-based, really. Trust me, I went to their church - for fun x3
Jesus the Scientist
GraceClaudia
Fazet
GraceClaudia
Fazet
GraceClaudia

But it'd get so old, so fast...

Walking normally doesn't get old, so why should walking across water get old?

Yeah, but you don't notice it! You don't say "Wow! I'm walking! How cool is this!"

I mean like, going on walks.

Going on.... *shudder* walks??? Who would do such a thing?
On days of good weather during times when bad weatheris expected, I would do such a thing. It helps me think without being bothered. Otherwise I wouldn't do so much during times good weather is expected.

Yeah, I understand! I do actually like walking, but I have to do it sooooo much, because my school's quite a way from my home. (well, only about 1/2 hour)
Fazet
GraceClaudia
Jesus the Scientist
Yo_Bro
Jesus the Scientist
zionist gurl
dude, you're a ginger. shut up.
xd
That's mean.
Yet I laugh because of South Park on that Ginger episode.

xd
Agreed. 3nodding

Now if I had cable, I wouldn't have had to use YouTube so much to see Sout Park. From what I heard, the man that played the Sex Obsessed Chef quit because they made fun of scientology. Understandable in asense yet also not when that show makes fun of so much for thehumor more than to be offensive.

I thought that was rediculus! Of course he denied leaving because of that, but everyone knows that was the reason.

Also, how come Scientology is the one religion that's science-based, and it STILL doesn't believe in evolution?

Scientology isn't science-based, really. Trust me, I went to their church - for fun x3
Now THAT is surprising to know, they aren't scienced based.
Fazet
Jesus the Scientist
Fazet
Jesus the Scientist
Fazet

Our government sucks more than yours is why D:

It used to be good but then suddenly it started failing really bad.
Holy s**t batman...that can't be possible. Where is this?
I'm actually surprised to hear this too, although I shouldn't be since there's always the possibility of something being better and worse than the present.

Puerto Rico. We didn't have sales tax before, but now we do. :/
Ouch. Is the tax going towards something useful by any chance?
Making up for the government's slip.
Must have been a pretty bad slip up for taxes to hit sales.
Jesus the Scientist
Fazet
GraceClaudia
Jesus the Scientist
Yo_Bro

xd
Agreed. 3nodding

I bought a book from them, and it's really weird. It was like 'You have a good leg, then you get a bad leg, then you get a good leg, but you can never replace your first leg.' It made me go WTF? I think I lost it
Impressing.

neutral
GraceClaudia
Jesus the Scientist
GraceClaudia
Fazet
GraceClaudia

Yeah, but you don't notice it! You don't say "Wow! I'm walking! How cool is this!"

On days of good weather during times when bad weatheris expected, I would do such a thing. It helps me think without being bothered. Otherwise I wouldn't do so much during times good weather is expected.

Yeah, I understand! I do actually like walking, but I have to do it sooooo much, because my school's quite a way from my home. (well, only about 1/2 hour)
That's not a bad idea though. One thought did come to mind. If the wateris thickenough for us to tread on, if that is the means of which we would walk on water, then what would happen if a wave hit us... xp

And I understand in the thought that you walk so much. Comming from school or work, myhouseis a bit of ways a walk if I don't catch my right bus on time. So I'll catch this other bus to gain leeway. the rest of the way I walk. XP
Jesus the Scientist
GraceClaudia
Jesus the Scientist
GraceClaudia
Fazet
GraceClaudia

That's not a bad idea though. One thought did come to mind. If the wateris thickenough for us to tread on, if that is the means of which we would walk on water, then what would happen if a wave hit us... xp

And I understand in the thought that you walk so much. Comming from school or work, myhouseis a bit of ways a walk if I don't catch my right bus on time. So I'll catch this other bus to gain leeway. the rest of the way I walk. XP

Jesus: *trips*
Fazet
Jesus the Scientist
Fazet
GraceClaudia
Jesus the Scientist
Yo_Bro

xd
Agreed. 3nodding

I bought a book from them, and it's really weird. It was like 'You have a good leg, then you get a bad leg, then you get a good leg, but you can never replace your first leg.' It made me go WTF? I think I lost it
In a sense it makes sense, but for the most part, it needs to be explained instead of said like that. Because I'm just as confused asyou were on that good leg bad leg analogy, if it was one.
I'm so atheist i piss doubt and David Cross CDs.
Jesus the Scientist
GraceClaudia
Jesus the Scientist
GraceClaudia
Fazet
GraceClaudia

I would be so fat if I didn't walk to school lol. It's just about the only good thing about my lifestyle!

Anyways, I'm off! Toodles!
Jesus the Scientist
Fazet
Jesus the Scientist
Fazet
GraceClaudia

In a sense it makes sense, but for the most part, it needs to be explained instead of said like that. Because I'm just as confused asyou were on that good leg bad leg analogy, if it was one.

Yeah, but the way the book reads, it's really weird, and never gets to a point.
Fazet
Jesus the Scientist
GraceClaudia
Jesus the Scientist
GraceClaudia

Exactly.

Or theother scenario. "Cannon Ball!" We know how that will end.
GraceClaudia
Jesus the Scientist
GraceClaudia
Jesus the Scientist
GraceClaudia

I would be so fat if I didn't walk to school lol. It's just about the only good thing about my lifestyle!

Anyways, I'm off! Toodles!
Nice talkin to ya. Ciao.
Jesus the Scientist
Fazet
Jesus the Scientist
GraceClaudia
Jesus the Scientist
GraceClaudia

Exactly.

Or theother scenario. "Cannon Ball!" We know how that will end.

Lmfao. That'd be fun to do in water full of sharks..or worse..STINGRAYS!

... twisted

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces