Welcome to Gaia! ::

i get super jealous / im greedy
I am one of the more jealous people you can ever meet.
One time my boyfriend's friend ( Who I hate by the way. ) asked him to hang out with her. She agreed being the.. good friend he was... and I was so pissed off. Sadly, I'm not going to show that him that I was jealous. I wasn't going to drop any hints. I wasn't going to tell him. But since he knew me so well, he decided not to go, but to see a movie that day.

He's fairly a jealous person as well. So you know how that goes. He's understanding and considerate, so when it comes to jealousy, I know I shouldn't get that mad.

Conservative Citizen

The jealous type? Oh my. Yes. And my boyfriend would say yes to me being the jealous type, as well.

I get jealous over stupid s**t, though. It's a problem that I really need to work on, because in my opinion a constant jealousy is a lack of trust.

I'ono. Kind've messed up. =[

Hannibal4530's Sweetheart

Omnipresent Galaxy

11,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
Eh...I really don't get jealous, because he doesn't flirt with other girls...he doesn't even look, and if he does he is making fun of them.

i get jealous often.
but i try not to show it
it just pisses me off sometimes ok
fine actually it pisses me off MOST of the time

so anyways for me when i handle jealousy [i spelt it right, right??]
i completely ignore what is bothering me
or I find something to make the person jealous at me

cool
I don't really get jealous. sweatdrop

Unless I see something that definetly indicates more than friends, I'm fine.
I've gotten jealous to the point where I want to killl someone, they were both just way out of reach..
I'm clingy, protective, territorial and cautious around people. If they flirt with my GF they meet my fist. If they send out the message that they want to flirt, I keep them away from her.
i get jealous sometimes...

there's this one friend of mine who drapes herself all over my boyfriend all of the time... and i get really paranoid =/

its really like.... bah...
I get very jealous.
I'd say I can get pretty jealous, even though I try really hard not to. It drives me nuts if I see my husband around any of his ex's. Some of which, unfortunately, live in America.
Well i'm not really the jealous type and is very trusting but I do find my self getting annoyed every now and then.
I get jealous
I even sent this person i was jealous of, hate mail.
and now i regret it
gonk
I get jealous.

I try to hide it. I don't find it attractive in others so I'm trying to stop it.
-Lustful.Indecency-

I only get jealous when it comes to my fiance`.

I trust him.
...I just don't trust everyone else.
>_>
The only problem?
I really don't let him know when I am upset/jealous over something cause I hate appearing to be the overly possessive clingy type.
>_<''

I like it when he gets jealous over me, though.
It makes me feel special and wanted.
redface

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You're not the only one, love.

I don't even trust my friends anymore after a few days ago.

sweatdrop heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces