Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've never been jealous like that.....it's mainly 'cuz i've never had a gf, never really even tried to get one.........
I'm really jelous of my ex's new gf...only cause we just broke up and I want him back crying
I tend to get jealous every now and then.
Butterpickles
Hah, I REALLY get jealous easily, especially when it's over someone I really like. : (
3nodding
Chowder88
so my bf was hanging out with his ex who's still willing to go out with him, and her girl friend. i found this out when i called him after coming home from shopping. i tried not to be mad, but i admit it is a bit unsettling.
Even though I completely trust him and he loves me and not her, SHE CAN BE SUCH A TEASE...i feel slightly invaded everytime he's with her alone. At one point, when we were broken up but still flirtatious friends, he was having such a good time with a friend of mine at a party... i was sooo jealous. even some of my friends could tell something was bothering me. Turns out he did asked her out to a movie, but ended up not showing up. he hates the girl now, because she's a psychotic mean, lard a** b***h <3

Are you the Jealous type?
how jealous do you get??
what makes you jealous??

If I was you man would tell them...Like if you dont stop hanging out with your ex I dont want to see you no more...Take that s**t some where else...Unless she put out then you know...Would just see her for that and just not invest anything in it where I would be hurt if she left...Where I would think well I knew she was gonnah leave good thing I got what I wanted out of her ...Thinkin of her like a used tissue
I don't feel jealous, because I haven't had a true threat against one of my "men". But if I am in a situation where some lady (or man) is all over one of them, I might insert a few extra hugs or a bit more attention towards the guy she's (he's) flirting with, just to piss them off or confuse them, even though I don't really want the guy. Tis actually quite enjoyable.
Christina Zullen
I get really jealous... redface

I only get jealous when it comes to my fiance`.

I trust him.
...I just don't trust everyone else.
>_>
The only problem?
I really don't let him know when I am upset/jealous over something cause I hate appearing to be the overly possessive clingy type.
>_<''

I like it when he gets jealous over me, though.
It makes me feel special and wanted.
redface

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
People are jealous of Hilary Duff! blaugh
Idk, I guess it depends on how emotionally involved I am with someone.
I can get pretty jealous, but when I get jealous, I don't just sit back and seethe.
I do something.

Not anything of psychotic proportions, though. xD
I just remind my bf or love interest who I am. ;3
And what I'm all about~
And how ******** awesome they think KNOW I am. <333
I feel you man, I'm the jealous type but I have a good way of keeping it under control and not let it cloud my judgement so I won't do something drastic... Even though my boyfriend loves me more than anything and makes me feel special all the time, I can't help it when he talks to another girl and he says he feels really comfortable with her and now they're good friends... and she was from the internet. neutral

But I really wouldn't say I'm possessive... that's the farthest thing from me. mrgreen
I'm, like, the most jealous person EVER.

If my friend is talking to someone else, I'll feel left out and I have to go talk with them.

I hate it.
I DONT GET JEALOUS, I GUESS IM HEARTLESS
i get jelous too..

I can't stan seeing my bf talking with girls friend at school
it makes me mad

but i try not too.

xp

AnCatDubh's Waifu

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
That would certainly make me jealous. But not 'OMG I'm never leaving you alone with women' jealous.

The only time I got that jealous had to do with a strip club. I'm sorry but I am a wee bit uncomfortable with the idea of my boyfriend looking at someone else naked and getting off on it. I am not sharing that kind of attention.....DAMMIT!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff