Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is being a poll whore going to kill you?

Yes 0.40816326530612 40.8% [ 40 ]
No 0.59183673469388 59.2% [ 58 ]
Total Votes:[ 98 ]
< 1 2 3 4

I will have the most earth-shattering orgasm anyone will have ever heard of. So earth-shattering, in fact, that it will kill me.

At least I'd die happy. whee

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Vraie De La Mar
foxtrot_uniform
ummm....one day the bass on my stereo will give me a heart attack because Cradle of Filth has gnarly bass that will intterupt my heart pulsations
Yuss...

Wait. I change mine.

I'm going to be suffocated by boobs.

That's the way to go.

There's no better way to die. pirate

1,050 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Greed will KILL you...
Im gonna die from drawing comics.....then pencils gonna go through my throught.....
Vraie De La Mar
Well, you already know that this is about.

You see, everyone is eventually going to be killed by the thing they loved most. JUST BECAUSE I SAID SO, ALRIGHT!? NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

I say that all the social/political groups I love to bother are going to kill me one day. That will be the day that Emos and Radical Republicans/Democrats unite! Then, if they don't kill me, I'm going to trip over my clarinet and onto something sharp and then bleed to death.

Just because I used to be a major band nerd. biggrin

I refuse to spoon feed....

But I will anyways:

HOW WILL WHAT YOU LOVE MOST KILL YOU?

In this case, one day I will go to some rainforest and be killed by a huge tiger. ^_^
Vraie De La Mar
foxtrot_uniform
ummm....one day the bass on my stereo will give me a heart attack because Cradle of Filth has gnarly bass that will intterupt my heart pulsations
Yuss...

Wait. I change mine.

I'm going to be suffocated by boobs.

That's the way to go.

I agree. 3nodding
I am striving to be a model. I mean I don't think it will be that hard. At least I am HOPING it won't be. I recently got accepted to go to this modeling school. Since it cost money to go to that school, I couldn't go. Depressing. I was about to die inside still kind of am. I am as of now looking for a job to further pursue this career. The thing is , I am fifteen. Yeah, so now you know how thrilling my life is. Lawls. sweatdrop
Ummm....yes, my family will evetually stab me to death one day, thats a sure thing, but I think you're talking about material possesions.
My vans are going to kill me?
But - there UBER comfy and .... pink .
I guess I'll trip into a large pot of boiling water and die. biggrin I always liked swimming .
[The. Jesus. Juicebox]
Ummm....yes, my family will evetually stab me to death one day, thats a sure thing, but I think you're talking about material possesions.
My vans are going to kill me?
But - there UBER comfy and .... pink .
I guess I'll trip into a large pot of boiling water and die. biggrin I always liked swimming .
LoL~!
because one day he will drive me up the wall, and I will be forced to kill myself after killing him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff