Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Genius

5,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Angelic Alliance 100
What ways do you use to get a lot of Gold? Share here please.
Sell yourself

Greedy Capitalist

Fashionable Genius

5,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Viral Protocol
Sell yourself

Why is there always this annoying message?

Seeker

I came into a disposable income bought a s**t ton of Random Item Games or "Rigs" because I could think of nothing GOOD to spend it on so I thought, "******** it, I'll spend it on something nearly completely pointless" and so I did. I sold a s**t ton and played a few, selling a bunch of the items that were either unnecessary duplicates or just items I didn't want in the least. Then, I was somewhat rich.

Shy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Noob wrangler 100
Canon92
What ways do you use to get a lot of Gold? Share here please.

make lots of friends and get donations,

alternatively, buy gaia cash or zOMG.
hoarding and donations.

Fashionable Genius

5,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
AllSevenDeadlySins
I came into a disposable income bought a s**t ton of Random Item Games or "Rigs" because I could think of nothing GOOD to spend it on so I thought, "******** it, I'll spend it on something nearly completely pointless" and so I did. I sold a s**t ton and played a few, selling a bunch of the items that were either unnecessary duplicates or just items I didn't want in the least. Then, I was somewhat rich.

I see..
Canon92
Viral Protocol
Sell yourself

Why is there always this annoying message?

Because its the truth

Seeker

Canon92
AllSevenDeadlySins

I see..

Did I do something wrong?

Genius

idiosynkrasia
hoarding and donations.
hei teeksä ite avi arttis vai onko sulla joku taiteilija surprised ?

Bashful Raider

Tipsy Elocutionist

I honestly couldn't tell you. I don't recall getting many donations and I've never bought gold. I guess it's just built up from being on here so long.

Timid Flatterer

Timid Flatterer

Catt Brooke
I honestly couldn't tell you. I don't recall getting many donations and I've never bought gold. I guess it's just built up from being on here so long.
you have one of the most interesting avis i have ever seen on Gaia... for some reason it looks like art ; o ;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff