Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Sex Symbol

Stay awake forever, expand your stimulant collection

Profitable Smoker

NegativityOutlet
OMG, I've had the same problem for YEARS. It sucks. Like, often times, it's just glimpses of him. Sometimes I look for him so I can talk to him. And even though I know he's an a**, he's pretty much Prince Charming when I do talk to him. It's so horrible, especially because I've been with my boyfriend for five years, and I still dream of this guy.
If it works, I wouldn't mind getting hypnotherapy, to be honest, if it'd wipe him out of my brain.

I was thinking about trying something like that out. I don't even want to see him. My brain just wants to dream about him for no good reason.

Beloved Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Hero 100
BunBunBomb
NegativityOutlet
OMG, I've had the same problem for YEARS. It sucks. Like, often times, it's just glimpses of him. Sometimes I look for him so I can talk to him. And even though I know he's an a**, he's pretty much Prince Charming when I do talk to him. It's so horrible, especially because I've been with my boyfriend for five years, and I still dream of this guy.
If it works, I wouldn't mind getting hypnotherapy, to be honest, if it'd wipe him out of my brain.

I was thinking about trying something like that out. I don't even want to see him. My brain just wants to dream about him for no good reason.

I know the feeling...Good luck trying to forget him, seriously.

Profitable Smoker

Tonguepunch_That_Fartbox
Stay awake forever, expand your stimulant collection

Dabs haven't been working even though people say it makes you stop dreaming. I guess I get turnt up?

Invisible Lunatic

I feel it. Though I still like him, just frustrated it ended... so oddly... like im just sitting here thinking wtf happened?

Noob

BunBunBomb

I go all day not thinking about it then my dreams bring it back to my mind.

I wish you luck, that can be hell.

Profitable Smoker

Numbed_Ignorance
I feel it. Though I still like him, just frustrated it ended... so oddly... like im just sitting here thinking wtf happened?

Meh I think he's a t**t, but in my dreams he's so nice. I don't understand at all...

Invisible Lunatic

BunBunBomb
Numbed_Ignorance

[size=9]
Meh I think he's a t**t, but in my dreams he's so nice. I don't understand at all...

Yeah that too... he was nice for the first month we were chilling, I think I even fell for him... but the more I think about it the more of a d**k he comes off as and idk why I would still want that...

Profitable Smoker

Numbed_Ignorance
BunBunBomb
Numbed_Ignorance

Yeah that too... he was nice for the first month we were chilling, I think I even fell for him... but the more I think about it the more of a d**k he comes off as and idk why I would still want that...

gotta love dicks lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces