Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kizzy is No More
How can someone be mostly straight and be dating two members of the same sex?

We've been best friends since forever... and I'm bi and he didn't mind so much that I was a guy, because we're like.. best friends emo
Yeah Maid. Definitely.
AngelicDevil34
omg your gorgeous!!! if thats you lol but yea if that is yoou i think your really sexy either way and you shouldnt have to try so ahrd to impress your boyfriend trust me it will allll come naturally and you will soon find the defintion of sexy that fits you and your boyfrined can also enjoy smile

What's the sexy part then? :[ I want to try hard...
Be yourself. But while doing this tttly awesome thing imma bout to suggest.

Sprinkle colorful condoms leading to your bed. When he enters the room, the lights will dim and you will enter the room on a white horse nude. Proceed to jump off, bounce on the bed 5 times, and then put whipped cream over your nipples and your manmeats. Place a cherry in the middle of the cream on your nipples.

And then say "Im ready for your tender lovings you big sexy man-face" and then pelvic thrust off the bed and ontop of him.

We all know what comes next.

heart
CBI
Kizzy is No More

We've been best friends since forever... and I'm bi and he didn't mind so much that I was a guy, because we're like.. best friends emo
So what's the story with the OTHER guy?
Puta thong on.
no damn idea at all.
If your man can't accept who you are for what you are and you have to dress up to impress him, then he's not very suitable for you. He's your bestfriend? Then he shouldn't mind what you do, as long as you're with him. Anyway, good luck. Don't change yourself for him, that'd just be lying.

-Captn 4laugh
Kizzy is No More
CBI
Kizzy is No More

He's never dated another guy... what?
ForgottenGhost863
no damn idea at all.
Your siggy's freakin' awesome. heart heart

-Captn 4laugh
MakaHari
Be yourself. But while doing this tttly awesome thing imma bout to suggest.

Sprinkle colorful condoms leading to your bed. When he enters the room, the lights will dim and you will enter the room on a white horse nude. Proceed to jump off, bounce on the bed 5 times, and then put whipped cream over your nipples and your manmeats. Place a cherry in the middle of the cream on your nipples.

And then say "Im ready for your tender lovings you big sexy man-face" and then pelvic thrust off the bed and ontop of him.

We all know what comes next.

heart

The cops come around and take the stolen horse, then put me in prison?
Kizzy is No More
CBI
Kizzy is No More

He's a mostly straight guy, who likes lace a little, and is currently dating me, another guy

HE SAID another guy, not other guy...
and with another guy he meant HIMSELF
I say, dress up as a cat. With tight clothes. That's sexy for me biggrin and if you do, act a little like a cat. Lay in his lap and purr while you do stuff... with your mouth. Guys like when you make sounds and have their *insert inappropriate word* in your mouth
CBI
Kizzy is No More
CBI
Kizzy is No More

He's never dated another guy... what?
Ahh, my apologies.
When I read the first post, I read "he's currently dating me, and another guy."
Not you stating that your male, and he is too.
Hence the confusion of how a person can be mostly straight but be in two relationships with two people of the same sex.
Makes sense now.
3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas