Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am extremely confident about my sexuality because I understand that my orientation is what defines me as an individual. Because of this, I also am completely comfortable with my body and I do not have a problem with being naked.

How do you feel about this? Are you fully comfortable with your sexuality?
This doesnt belong in life issues.....
I'm very open about my sexuality, but I'm not comfortable being naked around strangers. confused
Taji

Where do you think it would be better suited?

Dapper Gekko

Crofty
Taji

Where do you think it would be better suited?

General Discussion.
I don't want Granny Mavis next door seeing my wing wang and fantasising about it later on.
I'm comfortable with my sexuality, but not my body..
Crofty
I am extremely confident about my sexuality because I understand that my orientation is what defines me as an individual. Because of this, I also am completely comfortable with my body and I do not have a problem with being naked.

How do you feel about this? Are you fully comfortable with your sexuality?

Yep I am the only thing I'm am sometimes worried about is my scare on my side from where I feel on a spike.
ATTENTION - TOPIC ANNOUNCMENENT!!
PLEASE READ!

I have realized that this thread may be inappropriately placed in the Life Issues section; therefore, it will be moved under the general discussion section in the next few days. I appologize in advance for any inconvience.
I don't think it really matters where it is... but anyway
I don't mind being naked around my wife, but strangers... not yet...
I would think it sends a bad first impression...
Straight!

Sexuial Speciality: Oral Sex heart
I'm very open about my sexuality and very comfortable with it also. I love who I am and my body smile

Doesnt mean i'll go around showing everyone one but I'll strut my stuff for someone i'm involved with smile
I am comfortable with myself 3nodding
I'm comfortable with neither. I have dreams everynow and then about um.. myself and other girls and it makes me sick. And I sometimes have troubles being naked infront of my b/f who I've been with for over 2 years

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff