Demonic Smoker

we're all just vibration, man
s00per fly
b/c you're a dumb s**t from indiana

nothing does exist dumbass
sIayers
matter can be converted to energy it doesn't cease to exist

prove it
Don't worry, even the people who came up, mathematically, with stuff like spacetime and the actual big bang theory have trouble actually visualizing or conceptualizing it.

The reason it's accepted isn't because it's easy to believe though, but because it fits in with mathematical models and other physical workings. The idea that planets aren't actually spheres but distortions in spacetime is ******** bonkers, but it's the only theory that makes everything about planet formation work.

This s**t is hard to visualize, but it's not even the tip of the iceberg. Read about s**t like imaginary time and really melt your ultimately insignificant cognition.

Greedy Giver

cuz E=mc²

Dangerous Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
The concept of "nothing" can exist in a vacuum.
Sexy English Teacher
Don't worry, even the people who came up, mathematically, with stuff like spacetime and the actual big bang theory have trouble actually visualizing or conceptualizing it.

The reason it's accepted isn't because it's easy to believe though, but because it fits in with mathematical models and other physical workings. The idea that planets aren't actually spheres but distortions in spacetime is ******** bonkers, but it's the only theory that makes everything about planet formation work.

This s**t is hard to visualize, but it's not even the tip of the iceberg. Read about s**t like imaginary time and really melt your ultimately insignificant cognition.

i just read nothing is a human concept
something bout our minds can't grasp the idea
El_Narc
Sexy English Teacher

well, that is true, and is probably a big reason for what i just mentioned now that i think about it

Clean Member

Nutbars with a good vocabulary and enough connections/public reputation can say whatever the hell they want and some people will believe them. lol
El_Narc
Sexy English Teacher

thinking about it, the only way for us to really grasp what nothing is is to not even have a word or decription for it

sort of like if we grew up in a culture where that word didn't exist, like if someone pointed at what we would consider "nothing" and asked what it was

if someone called it "nothing" that would make it something, something with a descriptor and aspects, which would make it not nothing, so the only way for it to be truly nothing to us, would be for our response to be something like just looking at the person like theyre crazy

idk s**t is too bonkers

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces