Welcome to Gaia! ::

So i'm in my schools Theater group.
And seeing as 10 people (me included) got picked up to sing in front, we got paragraph solos.

Now in the chorus, all the poor people in the back get's to sing, but who does everyone hear?

The 8th grade whore in the front, with her mic practically inside her mouth.
But I wouldn't even care if she had any singing talent whatsoever.
Then, she get's her own ******** SONG.
And to make things better we have a little part we have to sing together. rofl

Discuss

Over achievers.
People who try to ruin your spotlight, and prevail. : (
People who try to ruin your spotlight, but fail miserably. : )
Times where you wish you had something and could shove it up someones a**. ;3
A-hurr. :B I'm an over-achiever. X3 But not that much. Would it kill her to share the spotlight? =x

-Metsudo
Metsudo
A-hurr. :B I'm an over-achiever. X3 But not that much. Would it kill her to share the spotlight? =x

-Metsudo

Yeah.
Like studying extra hard for a test- Okay
Projecting your voice over an audience of members causing little boys to cry- not. ;-;
Ewwr. There was this one slut in my choir class and she would always sing over the choir. She had a manly, disgusting, rubyouinabadwayfeeling, gross voice. I came so close to stabbing her with my x-acto knives. scream

But then I quit choir so I could take more art classes.
`Becca
Metsudo

-Metsudo

Yeah.
Like studying extra hard for a test- Okay
Projecting your voice over an audience of members causing little boys to cry- not. ;-;

xD Well, you should record this concert then show her what she really looked like. =D
My best friend is an extreme overacheiver...and I'm quite the underacheiver... gonk
Mr. Jeebus You
Ewwr. There was this one slut in my choir class and she would always sing over the choir. She had a manly, disgusting, rubyouinabadwayfeeling, gross voice. I came so close to stabbing her with my x-acto knives. scream

Yeah, i'm happy I have a loud voice, I can actually project over her is we are close together, try a nice kick in the chest, that will surely shut her up. ;3

Metsudo- Oh my librarian records every one.
To bad the outfits our horrible. ;-;

Fetus- ...
Like trying matters anyway. 4laugh heart
Mr. Jeebus You

rrrrhmm...points to siggy
DIMMU_666
Mr. Jeebus You

I like your photoshopped horribly angled picture.
Where'd you get that eye liner?
stare That would suck...But I can't sing so...xD
I hate over-achievers. I made a thread about it yesterday, but I was shot down miserably by a bunch of over-achievers. My over-achiever hating thread was a failure. I wish you the luck that I didn't have.
that offended me...... ninja
`Becca
DIMMU_666
Mr. Jeebus You

I like your photoshopped horribly angled picture.
Where'd you get that eye liner?

are you trying to offend me or are you serious?
i cant really tell

and i wasnt referring to my siggy...but the girl with the picture of her boobs that is calling people sluts...hah
Emo_Neko_9
I hate over-achievers. I made a thread about it yesterday, but I was shot down miserably by a bunch of over-achievers. My over-achiever hating thread was a failure. I wish you the luck that I didn't have.

XD!
I wish you well in the future. cool

Dimmu- Only joking. sweatdrop
I wonder what kind of sounds i would make

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items