Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Smoker

harajukukitty
Nickstryker
Hot Topic selling stupid s**t isn't really ground-breaking news, but I don't understand how anything like that would sell.

Really? A group of guys wearing girls pants that were so tight they couldnt walk correctly were orgasming over it. "TO DIE FOR!" was said, I beleive.... stare
I remembered when myspace was still underground.

Tom and I were the only people on it.
All the kids from my school
are from Alaska because the
school checks the student's myspaces.
xd
Well, my school never talks about myspace no one at my school gets on myspace in fact.
Goddamn public schools and their autocratic systems.

Controlling the internet. That's really in the public school's mission statement. "Educate the populace and put mental barbedwire around the internet."

Beautiful.
To me its bullcrap that the school makes it where you can't go to certain places at home. What are they!? The internet police!? "Sir, pull over your e-mail I need to see your a/s/l."
Tautolog
Goddamn public schools and their autocratic systems.

Controlling the internet. That's really in the public school's mission statement. "Educate the populace and put mental barbedwire around the internet."

Beautiful.
I know, really. I said the same thing to my friend's mom, we were talking about it... they just can't accept the concept of kids taking responsibility for their actions by exposing themselves to the world by making a myspace - they just block it out completely and end up making the situation worse by pissing the kids off. I have one, and I won't get rid of it, because I don't need a bunch of hypersensitive beaurocrats telling me what I already know.
I'll have to check Hot Topic tomorrow.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces