Welcome to Gaia! ::

Smitten Citizen

6,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150
Wakashan
I would never hate homosexuals. But I will approach this from two standpoints.

1. A biblical standpoint.

Notice that in the Bible, God made man and woman. It was Adam and Eve. NOT Adam and Steve. Second, Sodom was destroyed because of homosexuality.

2. A scientific standpoint.

For those of you who say you aren't religious, science makes it pretty clear that it is not meant for two people of the same sex to be together. Two guys can't have a baby and two girls can't have a baby. Obviously in nature it is meant for a guy and a girl to get together, or else humanity would die off right?

So there you have it. I am not saying that i think homosexuals are stupid, but I am saying that there is evidence to show that it isn't meant for the same sexes to have a romantic type of love. That is my two cents.
However, it could be concidered to be natural concidering the fact that the world is already overly crowded. Homosexual couples wouln't naturally have children between the two of them and some are inclined to adopt, which helps out in a lot of areas. Perhaps homosexuality (which has been around since who knows when and if it were really not natural would have probably died off by now!) is nature's form of birth control?

Just an idea!
I don't actually care much about it...
My policy on homosexuality: Be gay if you want. I really don't care. But don't get rude about it and don't try to hit on me... because I, personally, don't swing that way.
kasumi_ocada
Wakashan
I would never hate homosexuals. But I will approach this from two standpoints.

1. A biblical standpoint.

Notice that in the Bible, God made man and woman. It was Adam and Eve. NOT Adam and Steve. Second, Sodom was destroyed because of homosexuality.

2. A scientific standpoint.

For those of you who say you aren't religious, science makes it pretty clear that it is not meant for two people of the same sex to be together. Two guys can't have a baby and two girls can't have a baby. Obviously in nature it is meant for a guy and a girl to get together, or else humanity would die off right?

So there you have it. I am not saying that i think homosexuals are stupid, but I am saying that there is evidence to show that it isn't meant for the same sexes to have a romantic type of love. That is my two cents.
However, it could be concidered to be natural concidering the fact that the world is already overly crowded. Homosexual couples wouln't naturally have children between the two of them and some are inclined to adopt, which helps out in a lot of areas. Perhaps homosexuality (which has been around since who knows when and if it were really not natural would have probably died off by now!) is nature's form of birth control?

Just an idea!
nice theory but it doesn't extend to include homosexuality in animals that are dying out not to sound mean though, but homosexuality isn't something weird it is just another natural thing there is no need for a reason its just like eye colors and things it just is
Futagoza
My policy on homosexuality: Be gay if you want. I really don't care. But don't get rude about it and don't try to hit on me... because I, personally, don't swing that way.
lol look alike
yes, well..
I don't feel that homosexuals should be prejudged, but.. If I were bi/gay, I would try to refrain from being it, since it goes against my religion
but i honestly don't mind gay people at all

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces