Welcome to Gaia! ::

Missouri, it's all rednecks and blacks here, those in power hate us but no one else really cares.
[.AntixEmoxTastic.]
Missouri, it's all rednecks and blacks here, those in power hate us but no one else really cares.

So civilians dont usually care?
From the U.S. and in the south most people hate it, but there are a lot of people that gay here.
I live im scotland.
I am homosexual.
They love us here.
i live in puerto rico.i think here is like 70% of these people are hating gay people.and the other 30% are pro-gay or accept the whole thing.im one of those 30% because i think everyone is free to love whoever you love.and if you are happy well,thats what matters. wink i have a lot of gay and bi friends,including my best friend shes with another woman since a year ago and hey i dont have problem with it.people here really care about it and sometimes drives me mad how judgemental and rude they can be to them.
Angelx3
[.AntixEmoxTastic.]

So civilians dont usually care?
As long as you're not hitting on them, not really.
Angelx3
Asexual
England hates gays because everyone else does and if you don't you get hurt. This makes me sad.

So do people in england try to ignore homosexuality or do they just full on trash it like steryotypical rednecks do?

Well where I live it's pretty much ignored, because no-one's openly gay. Me and my friends make a lot of gay jokes, in neutral or positive ways but chavs (English rednecks) hate homosexuality to extremes.
well my country ((Trinidad...a lil Caribbean Island)) doesnt support homosexuality, but we don't persecute it. In the well known Island however ((Jamaica)) It's common for gays to be lit on fire, as homosexuality is illegal there
I'm from Finland. Gay marriage is not legal (yet ninja ) and a law that would've allowed artificial insemination for single women and lesbian couples was turned down recently. It seems to me that most Finns have no problem with homosexuals, even though there are still people who were born back in the day when homosexuality was an illness and crime. rolleyes For a small country we have awfully lot of homos, at least so it seems to me. I haven't met another lesbian though - I live in the countryside while most homosexuals seem to dwell in larger cities.

Finland is a nice place for gays. You won't be able to marry your same-sex partner here, but hey - Sweden is right behind the corner, go ask them. 3nodding
I live in Mexico. Hooray for neanderthal machismo! heart Nothing like a drunk, misogynist, homophobic b*****d. smile

Well, that was in the old days, being gay was like OMGWTF? Yet, they weren't really prosecuted, they were just made fun of. Which isn't quite bad as compared to what other countries do.

Nowadays we have been influenced by the "open-mindness" of the US, so homosexuality is starting to have a different role in the country.

Oh, and my city is like the 2nd most Gay populated city in Mexico. smile
Angelx3
How does your country treat homosexuality?

I'm an american and It seems like about 25% of people here HATE homosexuals, 25% support it, and 50% just dont give a flying ******** or have a slight leaning one way or another.

Im curious on if homosexuality is considered as sinful as it is in SOME places in the united states around the world.

Soooo.....

Discuss

heart What country do you live in?

heart How does your country treat homosexuality

PS: Im sorry if youre tired of talking about homosexuals. If you are just leave.

Same, I Have Nothing Against Homosexuals, As Long As They Don't Try And Get With Me.
Hey,

I'm from the Isle Of Man and mainy people don't have a problem with it over here. Students at my old school can be gay as long as they do not show too much public affection. Most people don't care. Especially old people. I don't mean to be sexist but mainly its men in their teens or 30's who have any sort of probelms with homosexuals.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff