Welcome to Gaia! ::

who wouldnt' like this blade? huh? xp
Nah, I follow my own style and I decided i could really use some gold. So I'm selling my letter, even though I like the items....
The latest thing will be in no MATTER what on gaia. Due to the fact that its something new and we have to wait a month to get it. So of course people are going to figure out ways to use it in their outfits because its something new to play with.

Its an idiot that is affected by it or wants it because everyone else wants it... because they cant think on their own.
I honestly didnt care what was in the letters, I got it for sentimental value, tho I must say I like the gauntlet, I turned sweet sixteen this month, so this item will never leave my inventory. Also I cant afford alot, You see alot of people with big inventories, I have like 4 things in my inventory. (I got ET fever a little while ago, sold everything to buy them)

In a relationship with The Makoto Tachibana

Unbeatable Noob

<center>Nope, never follow fashions. I'm weird.. I usually wear polos, and my classmates ask me why I do. It's because I want to. I wear what I like, regardless of whats in style and whatnot. ^.^

Hokay, maybe I'm not weird. No wait, I am. And crazy too. My style is different, who gives a damn? xd
</center>
Tygger Redclaw
I don't blindly follow trends, I actually think that the BTK hat is cute. whee

As for the second question, no I don't have nearly that much money.

OMG IT'S EATING YOUR HEAD! eek
I'm too poor to deviate from my current colour scheme... --;;
I do what i feel like....its stupid to follow something just cus every other idiot is doing it....

OG Mecha

I love the Ice guantlets, the hat is so-so though...
But the gauntlets are just freakin' sweet (Atleast, to someone who loves ice and cold 3nodding )
Angelic_Suicide
Nah, I follow my own style and I decided i could really use some gold. So I'm selling my letter, even though I like the items....

You remind me of me. xd Sorry.. Just I saw your name and I thought you were me for a second.. ok, yeah, I'm losing my mind.

Anyway.. I do like the new items. I need to add more light colors to my inventory. I got the hat and two gauntlets. 3nodding Also, yes, I could buy everything in barton if I wanted.. but I wouldn't because most of it sucks hard. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff