Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Phantom

am i a qt yet
Teh Skarekrow
What sort of headache? Tension, sinus, migraine? I know a few possible cures for each because I probably get more headaches than anyone on Earth.

i use to get cluster headaches a while ago, but they're not that bad anymore - so close to a tension headache rn.

Been there. Okay, if it's more tension, run a washcloth under some hot water, roll it up and rest it along the back of your neck. Then just sit somewhere upright but comfortable and let your shoulders relax for a few minutes. More times than not, that's worked well for me.
c

im a doctor
Teh Skarekrow
am i a qt yet
Teh Skarekrow
What sort of headache? Tension, sinus, migraine? I know a few possible cures for each because I probably get more headaches than anyone on Earth.

i use to get cluster headaches a while ago, but they're not that bad anymore - so close to a tension headache rn.

Been there. Okay, if it's more tension, run a washcloth under some hot water, roll it up and rest it along the back of your neck. Then just sit somewhere upright but comfortable and let your shoulders relax for a few minutes. More times than not, that's worked well for me.

emotion_kirakira I'll try that now , thanks !
you are the best ~~~~

Enduring Phantom

am i a qt yet
Teh Skarekrow
am i a qt yet
Teh Skarekrow

emotion_kirakira I'll try that now , thanks !
you are the best ~~~~

LOL, don't make a saint out of a sinner, now! xd

But yeah, I'm sympathetic when it comes to headaches. Like I said, I get pretty a LOT of them and in every form they come in, so I'm becoming experienced in ways to fight them. Just make sure the water is AS HOT AS YOU'RE ABLE TO HANDLE! This is important, because the initial sting of the heat actually does wonders for you, and it keeps the whole thing from going too lukewarm on you too fast. Hope you feel better!

Distinct Gawker

am i a qt yet
slezra
advil

ur avi is cute!!

omg ty exclaim
i see you added a new accessory to yours 4laugh

yeah I've got avatar block emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff