Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey Im a newb biggrin
Congradulations! I'm not! 4laugh
Hello ^_^

The Welcome To Gaia forum would be a better place for you since you're a newbie to Gaia. Read the stickies before posting in a forum too.
Hey!

You fail at life!

Go die now!

biggrin
Hello there! I'm Bobo, and if you are recieving this message, then you have posted a thread in the wrong forum. If you have created a thread begging for gold or items, then you need to be in the Charity Forum. If you have posted a thread inside of the General Discussion that has no discussion topic, then your thread belongs inside of the Chatterbox Forum (this includes rate me, makeout, advertising, pointless threads and party threads). If you really just want to talk to someone because you are new, then you need to be inside of the Welcome to Gaia Forum. If you are attempting to sell or trade an item, then you should be in the GAIA Exchange. Avatar contests, threads discussing Avatars, and threads discussing avatar clothing belong inside of the Avatar Talk Forum. If you are having a personal problem, you will recieve better responses inside of the Life Issues Forum. And finally, if you have a question about GAIA Online, then you need to visit the Questions and Feedback Forum.

And remember, kiddies, the General Discussion is for DISCUSSING things! Have a wonderful time on GAIA!

Copyright by [ Bobo ]
Anyone caught using this infodump shall be flogged.
Welcome to Gaia! First off, read the TOS and stickies. Then head over to the Welcome to Gaia forum.
Aaaaannnddd your point is....?
Hey, i'm prety new here but i know not to post stuff that dosent belong wink
Hello and wecome to Gaia. Since you're new you should introduce yourself Here.
Hey welcome,

I joined yesterday and have caught on pretty fast...good luck biggrin !
Kori Tamashii
Hey!

You fail at life!

Go die now!

biggrin
Hey!

You suck at life and at flaming!

Stop being so mean to newbies!

KTHXBAI. neutral
Kori Tamashii
Hey!

You fail at life!

Go die now!

biggrin

I'm afraid they wouldn't know how to tie the knot on the noose, or which places to cut themselves.
I hope you have a good time here. good luck! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces