Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Drake

Recently, the love of my life broke up with me...

Long distance relationship was just too hard, she didn't want to hurt me even further down the road.

Now I'm still trying to cope with her loss, I'm respecting her decision by not contacting her for a very long time, until my situation gets straightened out and I can be with her.

When people say the word soul mate, that's what she is to me.

The past four days I've been sleeping only after I've exhausted myself from the previous day as I couldn't fall asleep because I would think about her and all the joy she's given me and start to cry.

This really isn't healthy for me at all, anyone have suggestions on coping with a loss of this magnitude?

Call me foolish but I will wait for her for as long as it will take, she's my one and only; I won't let her be just a memory.

I've been doing better since It's day 4 but I'm still probably going to cry like a little b***h when it's time to sleep, and this is the first and last time I plan to fall for someone this hard.

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

if u love her u let her the ******** go

Distinct Gaian

nah no need to give up on loving

just, perhaps understand the serious cons of long distance lol
How long have you two been dating?
*Subscribes to this thread because I am going through the same thing currently*

Dapper Drake

Kampfzeit
4 months

Wheezing Noob

do things for yourself, because being soulmates means you'll be together eventually and idk, but when i was in love, that thought alone was enough to stop me worrying/feeling sad

this is probably bad advice im sorry

Dapper Drake

subjectified
I did haha, I guess if time really heals all wounds I've done all I can do?

This is just the first time I've ever felt this way about anyone in my life and I feel like my world's been turned upside down as cliche as it sounds

Idk maybe I just need to vent, I guess something's wrong with me

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

LethaI Cupkake
subjectified
I did haha, I guess if time really heals all wounds I've done all I can do?

This is just the first time I've ever felt this way about anyone in my life and I feel like my world's been turned upside down as cliche as it sounds

Idk maybe I just need to vent, I guess something's wrong with me

i feel ur pain but waiting for her is just gonna dig ur wound deeper
focus on urself do ur best to remember the good times as only memories and not something that can and will be again because it likely wont
LethaI Cupkake
Kampfzeit
4 months

Do yourself a favor and take a step back from your situation. Now, firmly cup your balls and squeeze slightly to ensure they are functioning properly. Finally, I want you to pretend you are not you, but some random guy here in this thread; read all that pathetic crap at the top and think about how ******** up and ignominious it sounds.

I don't say this to make you look or feel bad, but dude, you dated her for only four months. You are a ******** man with a hard d**k and a pair of balls.

Now go and ******** her sister.

Dapper Drake

subjectified

focus on urself do ur best to remember the good times as only memories and not something that can and will be again because it likely wont
you have no idea how hard that's going to be for me haha...

but I'll try to be realistic, but have hope as well.

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

LethaI Cupkake
subjectified

you have no idea how hard that's going to be for me haha...

but I'll try to be realistic, but have hope as well.

i have trouble w it too but its all u can try to do to keep on moving after losing the love of ur life

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff