Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's sorta' sad how you are having to beg to go and you will pay for your ticket.. I don't think you have real friends.

Tipsy Creature

Not my friends, but I managed to convince my parents to pay for my school trip to europe this summer.

Germany, here I come! :V
I wish I could go to Japan. I'll probably go when I'm older.

Beloved Gawker

I don't really have many friends.

But I keep pestering one of the few to loan me Kingdom Hearts II when he's done with it. ninja I wanna play~
Im japanese exchange student learning english and will be going back to live in japan soon!
If you vote Mike Jones for President, you wouldn't have to go to Japan. He would bring Japan to you.
Mike Jones for President!
If you vote Mike Jones for President, you wouldn't have to go to Japan. He would bring Japan to you.

SHUT UP!
My friend had gotten the new Super Mario 64 game! I wanted to play it sooo freaking bad.. I begged him to let me borrow it for hours on end.. But, no! He wouldn't let me.. I was only in grade 4 then, and he brong it to school to brag it! So I stole it for a day, brong it home, tried it out.. Brong it back the next day, slipped it into his book bag.. And everyone lived Happily Ever After! The End. smile
Amabecy_rose

SHUT UP!

You know, when Mike Jones becomes president, you aren't going to be on his list of people to treat nicely.
My mom keeps telling me we're going to Japan this summer.
But I don't want to. O:<
I'm going all over Europe and Canada when I get out of High School in 5 years.

My best friends mom is paying for us to go if we get good grades~

4laugh
Amabecy_rose

SHUT UP!

You know, when Mike Jones becomes president, you aren't going to be on his list of people to treat nicely.

Wouldn't care. I'd move out of the U.S.
Here is something I heard.

There was a time (I'm not really sure when).

When there was a proposal to have a maximum cap of environmentally damaging production for every country. Like, manufacturers and stuff.

I think it was Japan?
But I'm not sure.
I'm just retarded.

And it went along perfectly as many countries signed.

But when it came to U.S., Bush denied it because he thought that the States was just being accused of hurtnig our planet.

And because U.S. denied it, many other countries that accepted denied as well so they don't economically fail.

So, GD, may I ask you.
Is this true, first of all?
And if so, how insecure is our country?
Who goes to japan for a shopping spree? Thats like going around the world, just to go to a mall, when there is a mall down your street. Rich people these days.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff