Welcome to Gaia! ::

+

++ 1 100.0% [ 150 ]
Total Votes:[ 150 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Look at it this way: He could be flying the Nazi flag instead.
vanuys
i know Victorias Secret
vanuys
It's a ******** piece of cloth, get over yourself you pretentious ********.

I wear a rising sun flag as a bandanna, but i also use it as a blanket and a ******** of other things.
it's just a ******** flag, not some holy symbol of amazingness.
hell, flags are boring as hell too, why can't you have some entertaining picture rather than a large red blob or a bunch of stripes.
its not just a piece of cloth. it is an important symbol of america thats should be respected by americans. there are federal laws that state how the flag is supposed to be treated stare

Spoilers: You're a ******** idiot if you 'respect' a piece of colored fabric.
its a symbol for america. why is it stupid to respect it?
I don't respect the flag. So I don't care.
BrandonP
i know Victorias Secret
vanuys

I wear a rising sun flag as a bandanna, but i also use it as a blanket and a ******** of other things.
hell, flags are boring as hell too, why can't you have some entertaining picture rather than a large red blob or a bunch of stripes.
its not just a piece of cloth. it is an important symbol of america thats should be respected by americans. there are federal laws that state how the flag is supposed to be treated stare

And that is ridiculous. It's missing the point entirely because people are either stupid or take things too literally.
what point are they missing?
i know Victorias Secret
vanuys
i know Victorias Secret
vanuys

Because people are getting too hung up and fixated on the symbol and not on what it symbolizes. That's not a good habit to get into.
i know Victorias Secret
[I Am Darth Taco]
In Sleep He Sang To Me . . .

Who cares? Maybe he's trying to make a statement. Why don't you leave him and his right to free speech alone?

In Dreams He Came . . .
thats not speech and he doesnt have a right to treat the flag like that

Freedom of expression, then.

We don't think it's nice to treat a flag that way, but he can. It is just a symbol, but it's a symbol of his country.

Maybe he hasn't been feeling too patriotic lately?
So?
If you had one, you can change it.
He has one and has chosen not to change it.
Big fricken deal.
I believe he can get in trouble for it if you report him to the local authorities or something. pirate
BrandonP
i know Victorias Secret
vanuys
i know Victorias Secret
vanuys

Because people are getting too hung up and fixated on the symbol and not on what it symbolizes. That's not a good habit to get into.
i dont get hung up on the symbol, i respect the symbol because i know what it represents. i love my country and so i love its sumbols
Zandar
I believe he can get in trouble for it if you report him to the local authorities or something. pirate

Because a cycle of idiocy is just no fun without idiots to perpetuate it.

I know Victorias Secret -- love the country without the symbols, then. They should be superfluous, except for the sorts of people who break a sweat trying to think and thus need these symbols as something to attach their feelings about the country onto.
LEVIATHANS
i know Victorias Secret
[I Am Darth Taco]
In Sleep He Sang To Me . . .

Who cares? Maybe he's trying to make a statement. Why don't you leave him and his right to free speech alone?

In Dreams He Came . . .
thats not speech and he doesnt have a right to treat the flag like that

Freedom of expression, then.

We don't think it's nice to treat a flag that way, but he can. It is just a symbol, but it's a symbol of his country.

Maybe he hasn't been feeling too patriotic lately?
there are federal laws that say he cannot treat it like that
i know Victorias Secret
vanuys
i know Victorias Secret
vanuys

Spoilers- i'm not american.
but i don't respect my flag(s) either.
Flags are just pointless, they were used so that people would know which country a ship was from, or used in battle to mark which country the regiment came from.
but they have no use nowdays, they're just flown by nationalist ********.

However, i must say, my flag makes a good bandanna.

Also, why the ******** do you need a symbol just so you can respect your country?
Respect your country's ideals, not the flag that symbolises them.
Tell him front up
vanuys
i know Victorias Secret
vanuys
i know Victorias Secret
vanuys

Spoilers- i'm not american.
but i don't respect my flag(s) either.
Flags are just pointless, they were used so that people would know which country a ship was from, or used in battle to mark which country the regiment came from.
but they have no use nowdays, they're just flown by nationalist ********.

However, i must say, my flag makes a good bandanna.

Also, why the ******** do you need a symbol just so you can respect your country?
Respect your country's ideals, not the flag that symbolises them.

See, I was gonna say something like that... Only yours sounded much cooler and more convincing xd
you dont need a symbol to respect your country, but it seems like an insult to not show some decency toward a flag. its not like its so hard

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff