Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay in short, we have a deer that we've raised from a baby,she was abandoned. Now she's not an adult yet and only about waist high. She's gone missing and we heard cyotes howling REALLY close out there. So please PLEASE pray for her safety. Please post here if you're going to pray. I don't care what kind of prayer you do please just pray for her safety.
Sigh... guess this would be repentance from accidently eating deer this year. *prayer*

Ruthless Fairy

;.; Aww....
That's so sad....
I'll try to pray, but I'm not very good at it.
You can never be bad at prayer. God(or Goddess whatever you believe in) always hears in my oppinion,I just think the more the better.
Thank you all
Will do. I love animals. although i don't know how to pray really. i'll try. good luck and i hope u find her! heart

LuLuBii's Husband

Aww, you poor thing. I hope your deer will come home safely. 3nodding
I'll pray for your deer. smile
Thank you,it's nice to know there's so many people out there hoping/praying for her. Her name is Teeter.

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100
Wow, I'm surprised someone hasn't come in here to flame yet. I don't pray but I guess I can hope your deer is safe. Especially since it's deer season in Kentucky... I don't know about where you live.
Thankfully it's not deer season here anymore at all.
I have deer that use a part of my land as a trail of sorts.
I don't pray, but I wish you good luck, and I hope that she hasn't been eaten.
Teeter sounds so cute. heart
I do hope your deer will be alright. (prayers arnt my thing either...never belive in anything greater then yourself wink rofl )
I'm sad to say that the deer was killed by cyotes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff