Welcome to Gaia! ::

550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Thank you, what do you want me to give you?
That account doesn't even exist. rofl

[EDIT] Ooops, my bad. It does exist. [/EDIT]
if you haven't already, then report them

550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I have, and the acoount does exist, it is Celtic_SilverMoon.

550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I tried changing the password but they changed it before me and then they changed my email adress so I couldn't email my password to myself sad
SpiralEyes
I tried changing the password but they changed it before me and then they changed my email adress so I couldn't email my password to myself sad

Why'd you give someone your password in the first place?
User Image

Ignorance deserves the results. When you go jump off the cliff, don't expect someone to be at the bottom to catch you.

550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
the person sent a form resembling an admin note saying that I was accused of hacking into other people's acounts and if I did not give them my password then I would be banned. I am so stupid. sad

550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I know, but I'm still pretty upset
SpiralEyes
I sear I am not lying. the person sent a form saying that I was accused of hacking accounts and i was stupid enough to give them my password. sad
it says above pms never to give your password to anyone

it also says the gaia staff would never ask for it

use your brain
Your fault for giving out your password or security questions.
SpiralEyes
I sear I am not lying. the person sent a form saying that I was accused of hacking accounts and i was stupid enough to give them my password. sad
Guess you should have read the hundreds of messages from admins saying "NEVER GIVE OUT YOUR PASSWORD". rolleyes

550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I know. I read the anouncement stating that but I forgot about it, and no, sometimes common sense does not come easily to me.
SpiralEyes
the person sent a form resembling an admin note saying that I was accused of hacking into other people's acounts and if I did not give them my password then I would be banned. I am so stupid. sad
Admins have coloured user names, and would NEVER ask for your Password.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff