Goat

endthedisease
proxies
endthedisease
proxies
endthedisease
proxies
you should link to http://www.dgeypscun.com/ in your OP as well

Do you think it will be a problem posting too many links? I was thinking of putting a facebook link with all the extra info in it so I don't have to add a bunch of stuff to this thread.

nah as long as you label all of the links you should be good

and thx for the tip. I have almost 400k so far for the bump contest. Still need to try and sell my stuff for the most gold I can get though. I am experimenting with the market.

ahh, good luck! 4laugh you should link to this thread in the other forums too.
can you post in heaven with this account?

What's heaven? I don't want to spam up the boards with duplicate threads. I figure enough people will see my sig as I post each day.

I also have threads on other furums on the web. I have a list in my bookmarks I will be adding to every few days.

it's a semi-hidden board that you can only get into if you have so many years/posts on your account, with a limit to # of infractions, everybody there is ridiculously friendly

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
proxies
endthedisease
proxies
endthedisease
proxies

and thx for the tip. I have almost 400k so far for the bump contest. Still need to try and sell my stuff for the most gold I can get though. I am experimenting with the market.

What's heaven? I don't want to spam up the boards with duplicate threads. I figure enough people will see my sig as I post each day.

I also have threads on other furums on the web. I have a list in my bookmarks I will be adding to every few days.

it's a semi-hidden board that you can only get into if you have so many years/posts on your account, with a limit to # of infractions, everybody there is ridiculously friendly

I don't know if I can get in.

Goat

endthedisease
proxies
endthedisease
proxies
endthedisease
proxies

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/heaven/f.671/

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Quote:
You do not have permission to access this section of the forum. Here by accident? go back to the forum index and try again.

I was thinking of buying some GC items. Does that make a difference?

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
proxies
endthedisease
proxies
endthedisease
proxies

you know your name sounds familiar to me. Are you e-famous?

Goat

endthedisease
proxies
endthedisease
proxies
endthedisease
proxies

you know your name sounds familiar to me. Are you e-famous?

no, not at all. it could just be from reading things about actual proxies, as in the web-bypass things o:

Goat

endthedisease
Quote:
You do not have permission to access this section of the forum. Here by accident? go back to the forum index and try again.

you could sell those, yeah
be careful though because a lot of them are pretty deflated

and i could post a link in the heaven forum if you'd like, just tell me what you want it to say xp

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
proxies
endthedisease
Quote:

and i could post a link in the heaven forum if you'd like, just tell me what you want it to say xp

that would be cool. Let me think about what it should say.

Goat

endthedisease
proxies
endthedisease
Quote:

that would be cool. Let me think about what it should say.

okay ^^

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Thanks to everyone that has bumped this thread so far.

Anxious Tipper

7,625 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Beloved Vampire

9,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Bump- wat u told me to do

Grabber

God bless and guide Jason and his family

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Mark Twain 100
BUMP

I would totally give if I knew either you or them in real life. I don't like giving money over the interwebs. Sketchy.

It's not that I don't trust you, I just don't trust internet programs.

Idk if there's anything else I can do, though.

Visceri22's Girlfriend

Friendly Explorer

Bump! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out