Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heaven is way to abstract to be real, and it sounds way to nice. I also think that the contrasts between are way to large, so they logically couldn't exist.
Haha, yep. Well, were here, so we might as well find out why. Thats what leads me to my idea of God. I'm going to try and explain myself.

My idea is based around why god would make evolution.

Before anything, a random entity was created. This was god. He was responsible for making everything we now know. In science it is said that everything started as a tiny ball. God is the only "thing" with the power to set that ball off, creating the big bang. Because of the big bang, everything and anything is constantly drifting away from the center of the explosion. Because of this, the universe will expand and contract like a rubber band.

Because the universe would once again be made into a small dot again, god would have to find some way to create another copy of himself, for is is destroyed when everything comes back to its origen. That is what evolution is for. God made this because he wanted to make a true copy of himself. That means that the life that he created would have to fend for itself until it was able to comprehend everything. And it doesn;t neccesarily have to be human. It didn't matter what animal or thing became "enlightened" because as soon as they found out the meaning of everything, they would turn into God, or whatever created this universe.

Because this new God was created outside the big bang, it would be able to set off the reaction to create the universe again. This God would do the same thing, because all information can only lead to one conclusion.

PS: I am aware that this theroy has a lot of holes, but it is what I currently believe.

PSS: Damn that was a lot of typing...
I'm trying to bump this because there is no way I'm starting another topic and re-typing all of that.
It has to because of gravity. Other bodies are slowing eachother down, if by .00000000001 nanometers in a thousand years. Universal net forces are what keeps everything fro expanding forever.
I like thinking deeply, feels pretty good. (completely off topic)
Honestly, that is most likely what happens. When you die, you just rot in the ground. THE END.

I like to believe that there is an afterlife, but I don't like to believe in a heaven or hell. I like to believe that people who were bad get punished accordingly but not for eternity. I believe there should be forgiveness from the whatever deity there is up there
Hehe, someone likes Neji. and you will rot in the ground reguardless, lol. It just matters what happens after that, lol.
I think your soul leaves your body, and you can go do whatever you want, and see everyone you care about again. Or be reincarnated, if that's what you want.

In short, since your mind is the whole of you once you lose your body, you can do anything you want.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff