Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fabled SSJ 3 Trunks
Are there more worlds than us? Is there a heaven and hell? Did god create earth or was it science? OR is there a way that they might all be connected?
Why don't you give me your opinoin? I believe that God may have created the Big bang, evolution, and There has to be more than us in the Universe.
And here is a thoery, if we can create a 3 dimensional object on a 2 dimensional object, could there be a way to make....aFour Dimensional object?
I'm just curious to see what everyone else thinks. question

4th dimension is time. i think theres like 11 dimensions btw.. i know shocker eh? stephen hawking stuff.. but i think there is no physical heavan its all in our head and i think its only achieved with happiness. there most likely is life in other universes/ planets/ w/e, we'll prove it someday. as for the big bang, something started it. And something had to start the thing the started the big bang. its best not to worry about that sort of thing. I think we all might be just thoughts in some guys head.. who knows. But really, dont worry about stuff like that. if there is a greater being, he prolly wants you to enjoy life as it is. So do so.
SheWhoCorrupts
I think it is possible that the big bang theory and evolution were the results of God. I think science and God can work together.

of course they do. Its a mental thing

9,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
I believe in the big bang theory, God said "Let there be light!" And BANG there it was!

No, but really, God making the earth seems, to me, more logical than there having been a bit of energy blowing up and in that moment all of this galaxy created, I also believe its a possiblity that there are other worlds out there other than are own, that diffrent things are beyond the reach of what we know from science in are everyday life, like pluto not being a planet....

Another thing that gets me that leads off of the big bang theory is evilution, but I wont get into that.
_ Mr. Self Destruct _
SheWhoCorrupts
I think it is possible that the big bang theory and evolution were the results of God. I think science and God can work together.

or otherwise the christian scientist religion
satanicdream
_ Mr. Self Destruct _
SheWhoCorrupts

or otherwise the christian scientist religion

whatever that is...
Fabled SSJ 3 Trunks
And here is a thoery, if we can create a 3 dimensional object on a 2 dimensional object, could there be a way to make....aFour Dimensional object?

I'm just curious about this: When have we created a three-dimensional object on a two-dimensional object?

Shirtless Informer

satanicdream
Im a satanist i live basically by a happier more logical view of the christian ten commandments. I belive when i die i will be reborn in another world to serve satan by improving my ego and still in another life finding hypocritcy and truth in other religions as i do now.

I think you really need to work on grammer, spelling, and note that your a theistic satanist. There are Atheistic Satanists, and you really do make us look bad with posts like these. However, I really can't do anything about it I suppose.
SheWhoCorrupts

No.

Aged Pants

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Lykus
Fabled SSJ 3 Trunks

That's not a theory. That's you spouting words without realizing that we can't create three dimensional objects on two dimensional planes.

It remains to be seen if there are more than three spatial dimensions: they may be compactified [and, as of yet, inaccessible to us given the energy scales we can probe].

This thread is going to be an embarrassment. My prediction.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff