Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have any of you heard about the Indefinite healthy lifespan movement going on these days?
Have any of you wanted there to be a cure to aging so we can have indefinite lifespans and so that we do not age?

Lets discuss this topic, I want to here everyone's thoughts and opinions on this topic.
Ending-Aging
Have any of you heard about the Indefinite healthy lifespan movement going on these days?
Have any of you wanted there to be a cure to aging so we can have indefinite lifespans and so that we do not age?

Lets discuss this topic, I want to here everyone's thoughts and opinions on this topic.

are you afraid to die?

Blessed Noob

the cure to aging is embracing.

Wheezing Explorer

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Osaka has returned once again!...and she's still not impressed.
Yes and no.

I'm somewhat scared to die, but that's because I've done nothing to make the impact on the world that I've wanted.

But we all have to grow old and die sometime.

Wheezing Sailor

If people had an extremely long life span, can you imagine how crowded the earth will be?
Seriously, were already crowded as it is. Kids f*cking at the age of 12.
Yes, I know kids f*cked earlier in previous centuries, but now it happens every min. IMO.
LateNightHero
Ending-Aging

are you afraid to die?

No, My time will come oneday, but I don't want it to come so soon, 70-125 years is much too short a life. I want to experience everything the universe has to offer.
I want to prolong my life as much as possible.

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

as soon as i start to age i'll be hittin that s**t up
also boob lifts
when turned 22 I wanted to stop getting older only beacuse I realized there are no more fun birthdays left
I am a transhumanist, so yes

and depending on its viability when I finish school, I want to work on integrating electronics with humans
nah.
there's no fun in that.
Rowinski
If people had an extremely long life span, can you imagine how crowded the earth will be?
Seriously, were already crowded as it is. Kids f*cking at the age of 12.
Yes, I know kids f*cked earlier in previous centuries, but now it happens every min. IMO.

Did you know there is statistical evidence that when a population lives longer they have less children?
actually they kinda did google it. evryone under 20 can live up to how ever they can aford in the future.
Je Nique vos Merdiers

and depending on its viability when I finish school, I want to work on integrating electronics with humans

Then have you heard of the Immortality Institute, Aubrey de Grey, and the Methuselah foundation?
Ending-Aging
Je Nique vos Merdiers

Then have you heard of the Immortality Institute, Aubrey de Grey, and the Methuselah foundation?

Yep.
I believe not that biological immortality is possible. I'm waiting for the singularity.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff