Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you ever seen Stomp, if so did you like them?

Yes, only on video though, they were pretty cool 0.27027027027027 27.0% [ 10 ]
Nope I hear its lame 0.40540540540541 40.5% [ 15 ]
Yes and I have seen them live IT WAS SOOOOO COOL! 0.027027027027027 2.7% [ 1 ]
Yeah, only on video... i thought it sucked 0.027027027027027 2.7% [ 1 ]
No But I hear it really cool 0.21621621621622 21.6% [ 8 ]
Yeah I have seen it in theatre.. it really sucked 0.054054054054054 5.4% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]
1 2 >

Like In a theatre.. not just ona video... I eman ITS AMAZING!!!!! I'm in love with stop.. now I have a strange erge to learn how to tap.. and drum.. so I can be in it... heh...
i didnt think they were tht great but whatevs, i guess everyones diffrent.
I think its diffrent when you are there at a show. The Stage show is just so cool!
i saw it on an 8th grade field trip in san francisco.

i love that s**t. 4laugh
*walks in w/ angry look* no i never seen stom and i will STOMP UR FAEC. *powers up*
my bro saw them he said they were cool..
The only thing that would make Stomp better is phase shifting.

Actually, they might have had that, I just wouldn't have noticed it and been all "phase shifting! wicked!" back when I was 10 or whatever and saw it.

I want to see it again now. And keep shouting out "DO SOME PHASE SHIFTING".
man I thoughti would be one of those coold kids who saw it in theatre and orgasmed right in her seat.. but fine I guess I was wrong *pouts*
FINISH HIM!

We had to watch it in music class, like 39024720984723098472304 times.
It sucks.

FATALITY!
!~Mr. Rabby~!
FINISH HIM!

We had to watch it in music class, like 39024720984723098472304 times.
It sucks.

FATALITY!

eh I could amagine seeing it a few hundred times would bug me.. but I have wathces rockyhorror picture show at least twice that and I still love it.. so I would probly still like stomp
I hate STOMP. It sucks.
keletama
I hate STOMP. It sucks.

WellI think you suck >_<

Star Seeker

5,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I've seen it a few times on video, and I think I watched it once on television. The concept is really cool, but it'd probably be awesome live. I imagine with that much percussion and whatnot going on, it's better to actually feel the vibrations ricocheting off the stage rather than to just rely solely on your ears.
Skyeanide
I've seen it a few times on video, and I think I watched it once on television. The concept is really cool, but it'd probably be awesome live. I imagine with that much percussion and whatnot going on, it's better to actually feel the vibrations ricocheting off the stage rather than to just rely solely on your ears.

yeah its really kidna cool, wehn they do the all out drums (oil drums and such eh) it almost makes your heart stop with how loud and strong the sound it
Where's the 'Never heard of them before' option on the poll? confused

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces