Welcome to Gaia! ::

I lost a friend 4 months ago. There was an accident and he died. ;-;

For a while, like two weeks I was in a state of depression and I was emotionally unstable. I was in grief. The worst part was that I couldnt even go to his funeral. And everytime I would see or do something that reminded me of him I would be in tears. But now, I am fine, I try to remember all the good things about him and the good times we had. & I know that he would not want me to be in a state of depression just because of his death.

So GD not to make this too personal.
Have you ever lost anyone?
Were in a state of depression?
What did you to get over that state?

Discuss: Losing someone that meant so much to you.
I've never lost anyone.
This guy I knew really well from middle school all through high school died in a car accident a year after we graduated. He and some friends got drunk and tried to drive home... it happened about a 1/2 mile from my house and to this day I think about him every time I drive through that spot.

It's really weird when someone your own age dies like that. His funeral was so surreal.

I'm sorry for your loss. <3
I lost a friend in a car accident. Still pisses me off today more than it was making me depressed. Apparently the driver was talking on the phone and not looking at the lights, or street lights...

Stupidity in the world makes me angry =/

I got over it eventually. Something you probably can't let go of however...
A close friend of mine hung himself in November of 06....it's still almost all I can think about.

:/
[Boogie.Pop.Phantom]
A close friend of mine hung himself in November of 06....it's still almost all I can think about.

:/
Oh that is terrible. neutral
i personally haven't lost any1 in years but a senior at my school died from cancer thursday night....four kids at my school dads have also died this year...one yesterday...schools been pretty rough lately...

Sexy Goat

13,650 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
I lost my grandma in the mall once. We found her in the food court four hours later. She was really hungry.

Tipsy Raider

I lost my mother when I was 12 and it really messed me up. I couldn't even cry at her funeral and now I have abandonment issues that keep me from getting close to people.
A girl that I graduated with in May was killed in a November 2 car accident. It was horrible. She was a beautiful girl (see www.myspace.com/jazzyjenmurphy) and one of the most genuinely kind people anyone knew. I come from a small community (graduating class was 105), so we're very tight-knit, and it was a HUGE loss to everyone.

Every time I hear the song on her profile, I think of her. I actually think of her every day. *sigh*
My best friend's father died of an unexpected heart attack the same night that my godmother's father died.

Yeah, that was real fun.
Myspace Cultist
My best friend's father died of an unexpected heart attack the same night that my godmother's father died.

Yeah, that was real fun.
Fun? neutral
My father, my grandfather who became my father after he died, and my uncle.

I was only really upset when my grandfather died. I was only 6 when my real father died. But my grandfather was just......the best.
Grandparents mostly. I miss them very much. crying
Never a friend though, I imagine that's alot worse.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff