boo to yerself fool. 0.7125 71.2% [ 57 ]
Total Votes:[ 80 ]
1 2 3 >

Unidentified Hobo

45,150 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
I remember when I was 8, about 13 years ago.. we were all playing hide and seek, and i went with my friend, Rebecca I think, she and I went to dare each other to hide in a deserted house up the street from mine. It was on hillish street, so the house almost seemed slanted, and the plants were overgrown. It was closed down by the government, with yellow tape and federal stickers on the front door. Well we looked through a window, one of those crisscross stained glass windows. We saw an old woman with a candle stick, she was strange, kinda tidying up stuff i think. She began to walk towards the front door, and as she came closer her head grew large, almost hitting the ceiling and her eyes and teeth became sharp, she was a transparent reddish color, it was horrifying, especially to a small person of 8. Then she spotted us and began to mutter horribly, something...my friend and I screamed and ran. We never returned to play by that house again. ooooo. not so scary, but it was kinda bizzare. I asked my friend's mom if anyone was living in that house, she said no one's lived there in 7 years... that is all.
Ghosts suck a**, scaring little kids is wrong. gonk

if you've ever encountered somthing strange or unusual, go ahead, tell your story ^_^, frankly Im not that sure what she was, I dont really believe in ghosts. rolleyes
I live with one.

One time when I was little, I was playing with one of my action figures all day. Later on I set it on the dinning table to go play outside. As I was playing, I saw this black shadowy figure run up to the table then run away out of the corner of my eye. I thought nothing of it and continued running around.
Later on I walked back inside and saw my toy was missing. So I spent an hour or so looking for it, until finally I find it UNDER the table, Standing on it's feet with it's head twirsted backwards....

O_o

And that's one of a few things I've seen in my house, all involving shadows.

Spoopy Mystic

14,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Mark Twain 100
Yes. End of story for me.
No, I haven't.
-nods-

My ex boyfriends new girlfriend..
She's not a ghost.
But she's obese.
Actually yes, I have seen a "shadow person" I think, way back when I was around 5. There isnt much of a story to it, I woke up around 3 in the morning to the sound of a dog that wasnt there walking in the kitchen, I roll over, and I saw a huge all black shadowy figure standing next to my bed, I get scared, roll over, and not even move until the morning when the sun came up.
I see a face in my bathroom mirror every once in a while. It kind of forms out the fog. It looks very, very sad.
Yeah >>;. I used to live in this really old house, and I was about 4 or 5, and I was putting together a puzzle in my rooom, when my bedroom door closed on its own and I thought it was my mom or something, so I went to go open it, and no one was in the hallway, but I did smell like old-lady-like perfume and when I turned around my puzzle was all messed.

I presume it was my great grandmother whom had died in that room. I was pissed about my puzzle though scream .
In the woods one time I remeber seeing this weird think that looked like a cloaked man that changed colors
crying wHEN I WAS 2 MY DEAD GANPA LOOKED IN MY WINDOW
I've had alot..but they're too many to post.
To make things short
One time my sisters were playing outside and saw this old lady wearing black.
she was walking slowly..and they were in the backyard..which was like a field..and she told them she had a long journey..so they ran to tell my mom..and mom was in the kitchen and she saw them talking to her...so when they told her she was gonna go outside and she disappeared. neutral
LordAufChaos
In the woods one time I remeber seeing this weird think that looked like a cloaked man that changed colors

My friend had an experience. He was in the woods, walking home when he saw a cloaked figure walking a .. cloaked dog. When he passed a tree, it disappeared. :B
SO ENEY MORE OR WHAT
stare
Well... my house is over 90 years old... but I think I'm pretty lucky to have not encountered anything too major. I heard a terrible scream, non-human, unlike anything I have every heard, outside my window really really early in the morning, a little past midnight. It scared the hell out of me. I've heard noises that stop when I walk outside my bedroom door. My rocking chair upstairs used to rock occasionally. Just small stuff like that. But they scared the hell out of me, as I said.
i GOT SOME MORE AND ANT TELLIG TO FRIKY eek

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces