Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prophet

User Image

Being fat was horrible. you can just see how self conscious I was by having a shirt on at the beach
I was 265 lbs and only like 5'9.
All throughout high school, but I lost most of it before prom which was dope

User Image

Now that I lost all the weight, it's great. Except for the fact that I still have ******** up metabolism and I calorie count and cant eat anything without looking at the back of the package
At least i dont have saggy skin like the boy JDG

Also it hinders my muscle growth because any increase on the scale makes me self conscious and then I diet and lose it again lmao, so my gains arent going anywhere
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

inb4 I look asian. it's all fat, im hispanic
Damn. Congratulations, you did great.

Prophet

Maah-Ree-Uh

thanks dawg!
juanderrful
Maah-Ree-Uh

thanks dawg!
You're welcome, dawg.

Tipsy Fairy

Yeah I'm obese. TY MEDICATION!

CAPTCHA: Tastes like chicken
that's awesome!

I've never been super fit, and right now I'm way more unhealthy than I'd ever like to be.

Prophet

gorilla warfare
youre so sexy

thanks dude smile

Prophet

F a k e E p i t o m e
that's awesome!

I've never been super fit, and right now I'm way more unhealthy than I'd ever like to be.

It's a lot simpler than people make it seem, you can do it!

Prophet

gorilla warfare
juanderrful
gorilla warfare
youre so sexy

thanks smile

not a dude

Indulgent Lover

what'd you do to lose? how quickly did you lose it?

Prophet

Branama
what'd you do to lose? how quickly did you lose it?

it took me about 8-10 months to completely get from 265-170
I started by using this elliptical machine my aunt owns, once I actually built up any amount of stamina, I began to run laps around my neighborhood
then I got a gym membership, kept running, and started weight lifting (which I still do, except for the running lmao)
Food: at the beginning I just stopped eating a lot, ate healthier. then The last 20 pounds or so I started actually calorie counting, and then now I count macros (google that stuff )

tbh, I did a lot of s**t at the beginning like master cleanse diet which helped me lose weight, but I now personally do not recommend it

btw this was july 2011 - april (may) 2012

Beloved Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Hero 100
Yeah, I was obese as a kid. I was stronger than a lot of kids, even though I was shorter and fatter, though. I played soccer, liked fruits and vegetables (one boy asked me if I was on a diet), then later I did up to 14 hours of fencing, 2 hours of yoga, and a couple hours walking home a week without any weight loss. I didn't care a ton, I was a nerd and didn't see why people thought appearances were so important. That is, until even my family members started trying to change how I looked, and making comments about how I dressed, my weight, and so on...They tried to make me more feminine.

Then, the summer before senior year, I lost a ton of weight, even though I was being lazy, and I lost any tan I may have had. I dyed my hair black because it seemed so dull. When I finally went back to school and was allowed to wear my red lipstick and eyeliner, being 18, people suddenly seemed to think I was worth something. Girls and the female teachers began being even meaner to me, and the boys shunned me more than usual, probably because I hung out with the gays. People are stupid about weight.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff