Welcome to Gaia! ::

wahmbulance I hate it when skinny people assume all fat people eat is Mc donalds and ice cream, honestly is all you skinny people eat vegetables and drink water, do you exercise hours a day to be the way you are? Probably not. wahmbulance
TheOldCopper
I can hate fat people if I want. LOOSE SOME WEIGHT, YOU DID IT TO YOURSELF, NOW STOP COMPLAINING WHEN YOU GET CALLED FAT.

Only if you stop being defensive when people refer to you as an idiot for your spelling errors.

Familiar Lunatic

TheOldCopper
I can hate fat people if I want. LOOSE SOME WEIGHT, YOU DID IT TO YOURSELF, NOW STOP COMPLAINING WHEN YOU GET CALLED FAT.

Read the post. When you read the post, then your input will count. Until that time, you don't have my respect.
Alot of fat people aren't healthy. As long as you are healthy, i dont give a rats a** what you look like. Hypocrits arent welcome in my life.
kanbanmusume
C00lbreeze
Selete
C00lbreeze
LOL I guess I wouldn't want to think about my mom being sexy either xd yeah the DDR thing will help but I suggest like she enroll in a gym or something like do one of those tae bo tapes something like that. I felt like an a** doing those tae bo tapes but it was worth it xd
Good to know I'm not the only one who feels that way - Richard Simons makes me cringe. I know we have one in the house somewhere, I remember doing them with her.
Oh you did richard simmons work out tape. You are so brave. I would have just stayed fat rather than do the richard simmons tape. xd Luckily my dad bought the tae bo but he was to lazy to do it.

I did Richard Simmons XD. My mom and I work out together, too. Except my mom isn't overweight, she's just got self-esteem issues. My mom is really beautiful.. I do work out, etc. And I play rugby. And I'm still a fat a**. I'm just a fat a** who has muscle buried somewhere underneath.
I know about that LOL, before I knew about cardio vascular and stuff like that I used to just lift wieghts all the time and some where during that time I gained the ability to make my chest jump which freaked me out when I first dicovered it eek

Familiar Lunatic

Mellakei
Fat people don't bother me (though I did get a little creeped out when my friend told me that he could eat me in one meal)...but I have noticed that every now and again (and bear in mind, I have no proof, it's just suspicion and the vibe I get) a fat woman is rude or mean to me because I'm thin (now, mind you, I said thin. I'm not trying to be like "zomg I'm so gorgeous" because I'm actually very out of shape). That bugs me. I didn't do anything to them! I didn't make them fat! Hell, I didn't even make myself thin!
And "skinny women are evil" shirts are just retarded.

I agree with that completely, hating people for being thin is just as bad as hating people for being fat. And it really makes me sad to see, because you'd think they should know better... but I guess certain people just don't learn.
C00lbreeze
masashi2
There are alot of factors that influence whether a person is overwieght or not. Some of those factors are genetic, and others depend on the person themselves and their bodytype. I myself am overweight, even though I participate in many physical activities, including rugby, hockey, lacrosse, and baseball. I have participated in various sports all my life, but I am still "bigger" than average. I have also been harassed because of this fact since I can remember. It can be a very painful topic to discuss, and others can be relentless in pointing out that you are "fatter than they are." I also tried to not eat once, but it lead to me almost fainting several times from lack of nutrients. It can be very difficult to be overweight, and I agree that todays society looks down upon it severely. I think that if every could just accept everyone for who they are, and not their appearence, than we could get past this obstecale.
you have to have a PROPER diet actually eating properly will increase you rate of wieght loss. You also need regular exercise. Sports are good but you still need regular work outs to lose wieght I had counted my calories Http://www.trickstutorials.com taught me all I know about nutrition
I eat healthy, and especially during the fall, I had and hour and a half long practices almost every day after school. I also avoid take out food alot, and rarely consume those products. I tried counting calories once, but found it took up to much time. I also find that if you are overweight, I know it contradicts everything I said earlier, but you seem to have closer friends, cause those people are the ones who will accept you for who you are. Weird, I know, and not always true, but maybe for some people it is. confused
Selete
TheOldCopper

Read the post. When you read the post, then your input will count. Until that time, you don't have my respect.

I did. Unless they have some reason where they are unable to loose weight, like they can't move, I have no pity. My opinion is unchanged.
Selete
C00lbreeze
Selete
C00lbreeze
Oh you did richard simmons work out tape. You are so brave. I would have just stayed fat rather than do the richard simmons tape. xd Luckily my dad bought the tae bo but he was to lazy to do it.
So do you know how to kick people now?

LOL any body can kick some one but if i'm in a real fight i'm not going to kick somebody xd (I avoid fighting all together though)

I dunno, I think practice helps. I, too, avoid fighting if at all possible - I'm not fat, but I'm not strong - but I think it's good to know how. Sometimes people don't give you the option not to fight unless they think you're going to knock them senseless.
true, I've never lost a fight out of the three i've been in bacause my brother took martial arts and taught me how to knock somebody out in one blow
PS. Breakdancing and gymnastics drastically helped me lose the wieht
kanbanmusume
TheOldCopper

Only if you stop being defensive when people refer to you as an idiot for your spelling errors.

Spelling errors? None in that post, my dear.
Skinny people rip on fat people because on some level they think, "There but for the grace of God go I". They are afraid that someday, they might be the tub o' lard in the mumu.

Fat folks rip on skinny folks out of defensiveness.
TheOldCopper

If you are just going to be negative and rude, than please do not post in this topic.
Hating anyone based purely on what they look like, no matter what they look like, is nothing short of evil in my opinion.

You know, I always think it's funny how people assume that all fat people are lazy, and then get upset when someone says that all skinny people are anorexic. Because, it's true, some are. But I know plenty of skinny people who eat more that I do. I also know overweight people(like myself) who work out everyday.

Familiar Lunatic

TheOldCopper
Selete
TheOldCopper

I did. Unless they have some reason where they are unable to loose weight, like they can't move, I have no pity. My opinion is unchanged.

Then I am under the impression that you didn't read it closely, because I explicitly stated that I am not fat.

Why should people have to live in torture just because you don't like looking at them? Should everyone be exactly like you want them to be, regardless of how they feel?

Try to think of it another way: should all ugly people skrimp and save for plastic surgery?
masashi2
C00lbreeze
masashi2
There are alot of factors that influence whether a person is overwieght or not. Some of those factors are genetic, and others depend on the person themselves and their bodytype. I myself am overweight, even though I participate in many physical activities, including rugby, hockey, lacrosse, and baseball. I have participated in various sports all my life, but I am still "bigger" than average. I have also been harassed because of this fact since I can remember. It can be a very painful topic to discuss, and others can be relentless in pointing out that you are "fatter than they are." I also tried to not eat once, but it lead to me almost fainting several times from lack of nutrients. It can be very difficult to be overweight, and I agree that todays society looks down upon it severely. I think that if every could just accept everyone for who they are, and not their appearence, than we could get past this obstecale.
you have to have a PROPER diet actually eating properly will increase you rate of wieght loss. You also need regular exercise. Sports are good but you still need regular work outs to lose wieght I had counted my calories Http://www.trickstutorials.com taught me all I know about nutrition
I eat healthy, and especially during the fall, I had and hour and a half long practices almost every day after school. I also avoid take out food alot, and rarely consume those products. I tried counting calories once, but found it took up to much time. I also find that if you are overweight, I know it contradicts everything I said earlier, but you seem to have closer friends, cause those people are the ones who will accept you for who you are. Weird, I know, and not always true, but maybe for some people it is. confused

just take a look at the web site that's all I can say for now

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces