how many of you have been
in a situation your parents/DARE
teachers/teachers/counsler talk
about? Maybe I'm fourtunate,
maybe some people are unlucky.
heart

Discuss.
YUSS. And they are always creepy.
yes, same here.. o___O being offered drugs and such must be a rare thing these days
Nop never here, when I was a kid.

Was a rather stupid kid back then, so I would have probably entered a stranger's car for sweets gonk
Sendako
yes, same here.. o___O being offered drugs and such must be a rare thing these days
LOL, no not really
Yup, they have.
And they gave me a ride, too. :3
What do they really say?
:c
I was walking in town with my boyfriend one day, and this old mna in a van pulls up beside us. I was completely scared,w eird phobia, and he asked us if we wanted a ride. I just stood there staring like 'Wtf?' My boyfriend had to tell him no, like twice, before he finally drove away and we could keep walking... It was scarey.
Yes, and he offered me candy and told me to never listen to my parents again. I mainly went for the candy. 3nodding

Feline Enchantress

Ch'yeah it was thanksgiving and some random drunk mexican guy wanted me to get in his car so he could give me a "ride".

And I was like, nooo my friends house is like, right there. I had to tell the ******** to eat s**t and die and curse him out for him to leave me alone. gonk

Teh P l u f f yUser Image
I offered some kids candy and their parents came.
When I was like 6 I ran away from home, and I was like 3 feet away from my driveway when someone offered me a ride home. gonk

I would've done it too if i wasn't a few feet away from my house.

Ah, and when I was 10 I think, a woman approached me in a public bathroom and played with my hair and told my i was very beautiful then offered me a ride home.

Oh what fun. heart
Yeah, when I was 8. His name was Micheal Jackson or something...
No.

But I went against what DARE told me, and rode with someone who'd been drinking.

I'm still alive.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces