Welcome to Gaia! ::

Recently the Hamas party over in the middle east has come into power by being voted into office. This regime wants nothing more than to crush Isreal, do you think America should stop them, or do you think its there problem?
Hamas is an party that got ELECTED into office, noone has any right to say s**t about it.
Not even the Yanks.
KimKhan
Hamas is an party that got ELECTED into office, noone has any right to say s**t about it.
Not even the Yanks.

Yep.
I assume that unless they actually declare war, we will leave them alone. Though of course, if they step out of line, America will knock them back on their asses. whee
as being the biggest country in the world we have a responsiblity to help out the less fortunate, so we do have a say in it
I say Canada is in trouble now, too.
Draqonis
as being the biggest country in the world we have a responsiblity to help out the less fortunate, so we do have a say in it

that's stupid, Russia is the biggest country in the world, if you're talking most powerful, you would be right (as much as I hate to admit it)
Draqonis

OMFG. We do not. They ELECTED their leader, didn't they? We wanted them to have democracy, and they did. We wanted them to choose their leaders and they DID. It's their choice and we aren't one single country. America doesn't rule the world, so let the other countries do what they want to do.
Draqonis
You live in Russia? Or do you mean obese? Amarica is the fattest country.
Twizzler
Draqonis

OMFG. We do not. They ELECTED their leader, didn't they? We wanted them to have democracy, and they did. We wanted them to choose their leaders and they DID. It's their choice and we aren't one single country. America doesn't rule the world, so let the other countries do what they want to do.

Democracy is flawed when one must choose between curruption and terrorism. (or like here, where the votes are falsafied) The ruleing party killed off the compitition so that only the armed religious zelots were left. oh, and remember that Hitler was elected as vice prez (or something) before offing the furrer and succeeding to rule.
Draqonis

Pff, that's why the UN hwere created, you yanks should learn to stay the ******** out of other's buisness.
KimKhan
Draqonis

Pff, that's why the UN hwere created, you yanks should learn to stay the ******** out of other's buisness.

Indeed. THE US IS NOT THE GLOBAL POLICE. God dammit. Sometimes, I wish my country would go back to isolationism.
Hamas didnt attack and kill compition, they were elected by the people
sorry .
i cant give advice considering that i know nothing about whats going on in reality .
i need to get offline more .
Draqonis

Does that responsibility trump democratic process?

Given the history of the US interfering in foreign elections, and their general inability to comprehend international politics in the long term, I would think they would be the last people to have any say in it.

If you think the US is the biggest country in the world, I don't know how you can have any decent opinion on US involvement in Palestine and Israel.

-The Adjudicator

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces