Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anyone know where I could find some good hairfalls, minus ebay and jadeddreads.com ??
I have some pretty ones that I got custom made but I don't remember the website... Fuxxors... *thinkthinkthink* Nope sorry, i ferget.
----------

"make your own?"

----------

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Fake hair communities on livejournals are ace for getting good hair falls, because you can talk to the sellers and get an idea of how reputable they are.
Captain.Picard
----------

"make your own?"

----------

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

don't know how to or else I would. = Isnt there like a steaming process?
ElectricGirl
Fake hair communities on livejournals are ace for getting good hair falls, because you can talk to the sellers and get an idea of how reputable they are.

Thanks! Btw, did your septum hurt? Im thinking about getting it done. Ive heard it only waters the eyes.
Failure_to_Comply
I have some pretty ones that I got custom made but I don't remember the website... Fuxxors... *thinkthinkthink* Nope sorry, i ferget.

thanks anyway hun. =)

Original Noob

10,000 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Google, look for some at hairstores or even places like claires. Or make your own.
D: Man, I just had a site open not an hour ago. Had some nice tuts on how to make falls as well.

There's this great place in my mall that does customs. Most people don't know they do it, 'cause they think it's just a black wig and weave place. I had these great, lime green.. er.. spiral curl, almost dready things put in. I couldn't have done it myself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff