Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have OCD... but not like super bad like the True Life. rolleyes I pick at stuff and alphbetize everything. I'm really not that bad.
I do that, taking the item behind the first item in most any store, i don't know, my dad always did that, I guess I just picked up on it somehow.

And I always check behind me to make sure I didn't leave anything, I always have to check my backpack to se if I have all my books and stuff. I'm very forgetful.

I also, when I'm at the mall or something, try to walk on only the square tiles sometimes, its odd...

Now that I think of it, I may have a few OCD like quirks. Hm.
I have OCD. People find my habits amusing. There are far too many little things I do to list them all.

Astral Lionheart

21,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
My fiance has mild OCD. It can be laughable at times, and then others, not so laughable.

When he locks the car, he makes me lock it eight times. I'm fine with just locking it once and leaving the car.

Not so for Antistotic.

But yes. OCD isn't always laughable like it is in Monk's case.

Thankfully his obsession isn't with germs.

*shudders*

Now, just add to the fact that I'm one of those free spirit artist types that is a bit of a slob.

It gets interesting.
like i said i do have ocd and heres a little list of what i do

1.alphabitise everything
2. if not alphabitise number order.
3. if not any of the above chronlogical order
4. or the micsture of the 3#
5. i will only play one game at a time intil i fnish it ((curently on snake eater.))
6. knief,fork then spoon to lay the table
7. meat,veg,poetatoes then gravy to eat for sunday roast
8. its click,aim then shoot
9. in a game like an fps i must have even kills to deaths other wise i brake down,
10. once i've started reading a book i'll do nothing but read it intil i fnished it

Astral Lionheart

21,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
yodonggibgib_2005
like i said i do have ocd and heres a little list of what i do

1.alphabitise everything
2. if not alphabitise number order.
3. if not any of the above chronlogical order
4. or the micsture of the 3#
5. i will only play one game at a time intil i fnish it ((curently on snake eater.))
6. knief,fork then spoon to lay the table
7. meat,veg,poetatoes then gravy to eat for sunday roast
8. its click,aim then shoot
9. in a game like an fps i must have even kills to deaths other wise i brake down,
10. once i've started reading a book i'll do nothing but read it intil i fnished it

I do put my money in order by denomination, then year, then serial number. And all of my books have to be in Library of Congress numbers. And all of my art supplies have to be in chromatic order.

But I'm not OCD. Slightly a**l-retentive.
Wow. I have read this and now i find i have OCD tendencies and so do half of my friends.
oh well

another thing to talk about with my therapist
my boyfriend has a small case of ocd.....its not a bad thing nor a good thing...u can tell when he is at the door becuase he has a unique knock...
I ocd when I stack things.
They always face side by side.
With the lablings up.
;__; I really can't stand things not labled right.
I have a slight case of OCD.
Everything has to be perfectly arranged.
From the computer desk
To homework assighnments
to my bedroom.
And I can't stand clutter.
If I'm sleeping in a messy room,
I sleep under the blankets to hide from the mess.
;-;
My friend has parents who have OCD.

It's like, insane.

Me, her, and two of our friends were eating over. Our friend Ben spilled a SMALL bit of juice on the floor, and the parents came rushing in with the duster, a whole roll of paper towels, vaccum, and such.

Creepy, man.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces