Welcome to Gaia! ::

After reading everything, whats your opinion?

I think both guns and swords take skill and I like them both. 0.26690604428486 26.7% [ 446 ]
I think they both take skill, but I prefer swords. 0.27767803710353 27.8% [ 464 ]
I think they both take skill, but I prefer guns. 0.11430281268701 11.4% [ 191 ]
I think guns are dishonorable and cowardly, and swords are honorable. 0.13165769000598 13.2% [ 220 ]
I hate both. 0.20945541591861 20.9% [ 350 ]
Total Votes:[ 1671 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 105 106 107 > >> >>> »|

if your gana kill someone don't use guns or swards (they are both cheep ways out of a fight) Kill them with your hands and if they shoot you gess who the bigger p***y is now?
My opinion?

You come at me with a sword. I shoot you with a 12 gauge. You die.
Many of these people that say "GUNZ R 4 TEH WEAK" are the same people who would kiss Inuyasha's a** because they are that fanatic over him. this statement's exagerated a lot, but I think you get the point. {:

If I get into a war, I'm going in with a rifle and other arnaments, screw the "preserving the honor" bullcrap with swords.

People need to realize that warefare and times change. It takes just as much mentality and training, as said before, to effectively use a gun.

It takes much mentality of any sort to participate in any way of killing.
ConradVasile
gun_girl
guns are just implaments showing that people are so weak taking the easy way out of things stressed

Now, I don't necesarily agree with that. It's taking the most effective way to accomplish something. Brings me back to the saying, don't bring a knife to a gun fight. That's true, because a gun is more dangerous then a melee weapon. Weapons evolve because a person never wants to have the 'knife' in a fight. Even when it was upgrading the way swords were made (think crusade-style, high carbon weaponry), everybody wanted the 'gun' weapon.

Well if it comes down to going to a gun fight i'm bringing a gat and thats final. they cant scare me with thouse little pistels
J0hn
Many of these people that say "GUNZ R 4 TEH WEAK" are the same people who would kiss Inuyasha's a** because they are that fanatic over him. this statement's exagerated a lot, but I think you get the point. {:

If I get into a war, I'm going in with a rifle and other arnaments, screw the "preserving the honor" bullcrap with swords.

People need to realize that warefare and times change. It takes just as much mentality and training, as said before, to effectively use a gun.

It takes much mentality of any sort to participate in any way of killing.

guns are for the weak (if your just going to beat someones a**) But if your going in war to show your country is gana kick some terrist a** then take guns and kill them Bi***s
gun_girl
Well if it comes down to going to a gun fight i'm bringing a gat and thats final. they cant scare me with thouse little pistels
Sure, you don't have to be afraid of the pistols, but that isn't going to save your life in such a fight.
J0hn
gun_girl
Sure, you don't have to be afraid of the pistols, but that isn't going to save your life in such a fight.

that is right but they will know that i wasn't afaid of them or to bring my own gun in the fight
Forget honor...there is no honor in killing people, period.
Both weapons can be used to kill AND to protect. It's not the wepaon itself that's honorable, but the intentions behind it's use...but, me being a gun fan myself, I can only say that it's much easier to "immobalize" a would-be attacker with a well-placed shot in the shin than a gaping sword gash down the abdomen...
i think both should be used
meh, neither, unwanted violence ^^
Come on now. It takes no skill to pull a trigger. But swordplay is an art. I would rather die fighting than never having a chance, against a gun.
Come on now. Swordplay is an art, it takes skill. I would rather die honorably fighting, than have no chance against a gun. It takes no skill to pull the trigger.
evilmaggot106
Come on now. Swordplay is an art, it takes skill. I would rather die honorably fighting, than have no chance against a gun. It takes no skill to pull the trigger.

*'s n00bdar explodes* =O Wow, what a shallow person we have here. You think using a gun involves simply pulling the trigger? Riiiight. Swordplay takes skill, I give you that. But so does using a gun. =/
I say if you're in a brawl bring them both if you drop one..you still have one left : )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff