Welcome to Gaia! ::

Im not really sure what kind of guitar I have confused But hopefully i can get a Fender Strat soon smile they sound/look nice biggrin
I've got a Fender Strat. 3nodding

I really want an acoustic, too.
A big, ugly Fender acoustic. It's too big for my hands, so I'm trading it in. And, a Fender electric--which is thankfully fairly small.

I don't really suggest getting a Fender acoustic unless if you're six foot five. x3
A stratocaster, a les paul and a custom made guitar from the 70's made out of mahagony. Also, I have a 3 yamaha classicals (only one with a built in pickup) and one steel string acoustic.

I have one of those flat guitars you use the steel bar to play too. Good for hawaian sounding things ;/
I HAVE AN IBANEZ ACOUSTIC. IT IS A BIG GUITAR SO IT IS KIND OF HARD TO PLAY.

I AM GOING TO LEARN VIOLIN SOON, INSTEAD. :3
well, lets see, theres the squier(sp?) strat, the fender acoustic, 2 off name strats, 2 off name acoustics, a schecter diamond series, a gibson les paul studio, and an ibanez gsr200 bass.
I really, really want a Gibson acoustic. But they're expensive, and I'm trying to keep myself from taking money out of my account.

I need a job.. xD
Gibson Epiphone.

Hallowed Phantom

12,325 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Loiterer 100
  • Partygoer 500
and acoustic alveraz

and a bensomething electric which sucks.

i wanna fender...their hell of alot better from what i've heard.
Lol good choice noodle ive been playing the violin for 4yrs but i still suck since i dont practice, im switching to guitar but ill still be playing the violin

Magnetic Sex Symbol

Dean Flying V.

Desirable Partier

i have a Martin...

Distinct Elocutionist

I have over twenty guitars, mostly acoustic, but about three electric.

I can't play any of them.
Linedhel
I have over twenty guitars, mostly acoustic, but about three electric.

I can't play any of them.

wtf? whats the point of having that many guitars than? lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas