Welcome to Gaia! ::

PKT
Mulefaces.son.LOL
lol goths rnt ppl and if they wer they rnt smart enuff 4 collage!!!! rofl rofl rofl
O rly?

She's just an attention whore. Ignore her.
Mulefaces.son.LOL
lol goths rnt ppl and if they wer they rnt smart enuff 4 collage!!!! rofl rofl rofl

You are a generallizing ********. Go kill yourself.
i've seen only two... maybe they were the same person though confused

Fashionable Millionaire

FlyingDemonWolf9
Mulefaces.son.LOL

[soze=9] neutral
I think you aren't smart anough for COLLEGE if you can't even speel it.
=/
This depresses me.

Oh, and I bet there are.
Yup, positive.
heart

You misspalled spell loser.
Anyway there are plenty of goth who are smart.

Magnetic Sex Symbol

On occasion, yeah, you see people fitting the description. But it's not a frequent occurence.
nooo pavarati is on his last tour, NOOOOOOO
DosDiablos
PKT
Mulefaces.son.LOL
O rly?
You mean you understood that? Whenever I try to read it my brain tries to jump out the window.

I love your name, DosDiablos. That goes to both of you. :b
there r a few (i go to an arts school) but it's more of a baggy- punk goth
Most people in college are either past that phase, changed taste in clothing style, or are too poor to afford that clothing.
Secret Penguin Man
Of course there are goths in college.

Whatever gave you the crazy idea that high school social behavior fell apart right after graduation.
I hoped it fell apart right after graduation...
Secret Penguin Man
Of course there are goths in college.

Whatever gave you the crazy idea that high school social behavior fell apart right after graduation.
Because a lot of it does...
PKT
Really are there? Usually when people think of college kids..you think of people dressed in causal clothing. I want to know if there are people who walk around campus in 4 inch platform boots and corsets.

anyway..discuss!

There probably is.
suesuemagoo
College students can't afford such things.

So true ...I was 'goth' in High School (labels, whee!) but in College I couldn't afford to buy anything (or find stores around me that sell them) but I saw a really gothed up girl today, almost tripped over my own damn feet checking her out sweatdrop
fiery desires
FlyingDemonWolf9
Mulefaces.son.LOL

[soze=9] neutral
I think you aren't smart anough for COLLEGE if you can't even speel it.
=/
This depresses me.

Oh, and I bet there are.
Yup, positive.
heart

You misspalled spell loser.
Anyway there are plenty of goth who are smart.
you mispelled misspelled
Mulefaces.son.LOL

Wow. I'm supprised this person had enough brains to figure out how to post, not to mention attempt a complete sentence.
Seriously people, if you can't spell, don't bother posting. It's just a waste of time and space.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff