Welcome to Gaia! ::

Earlier today, we were doing a class assignement, and some kids apparently got finished early. We have a bug project due in a couple weeks, so the teacher gave those little bug needles that you stick into them...

BIG MISTAKE.

The kids kept poking each other with the needles, walking around the room, randomly stabbing people... Lucky there wasn't any bloodshed. O_o

One kid, the worst of them, put a needle on tape, and stuck it on a seat, hoping to get someone to sit on it next hour!

As soon as they were out of the room, regardless of my near-hate of tattle-telling for most things, I told them off. I hope they really get it tomorrow.

I seriously wonder... what's making this happen in modern people? Too much freedom, or something? razz

~Nytloc Penumbral Lightkeeper
There are idiots everywhere. surprised
Just ignore them...it's usually the most common thing everyone does. It's not like you can force the stupidity out of their brains or anything..
There is a kid I know.
He punces himself in the face,
he thinks it makes him stronger.
welcome to the revolution
Larx
There is a kid I know.

I think you should help him out some more. Give him brass knuckles 3nodding
Lolz, they get AIDS that way, morons
Oh my, death by idiots.

10,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Haha. Retards.
.: Har har. Stoopid childrens.

Humanity's general intelligence is failing. It's a fact of life.
:.
Nytloc
Earlier today, we were doing a class assignement, and some kids apparently got finished early. We have a bug project due in a couple weeks, so the teacher gave those little bug needles that you stick into them...

BIG MISTAKE.

The kids kept poking each other with the needles, walking around the room, randomly stabbing people... Lucky there wasn't any bloodshed. O_o

One kid, the worst of them, put a needle on tape, and stuck it on a seat, hoping to get someone to sit on it next hour!

As soon as they were out of the room, regardless of my near-hate of tattle-telling for most things, I told them off. I hope they really get it tomorrow.

I seriously wonder... what's making this happen in modern people? Too much freedom, or something? razz

~Nytloc Penumbral Lightkeeper

I know how 'ya feel...there's too many people like that today. They tick me off. ninja
Larx
There is a kid I know.

Whoa damn.

If someone had sat on that, those kids would have been in DEEP s**t. They wouldn't have been in class anymore, that's for sure.

I hate kids.

kids suck. anyone under the age of 12 bothers me like crazy.

Vicious Nerd

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
sweatdrop Humans, for the most part, are stupid, particularly teenagers (yes, i am a teenager). What can you do about it though, its not like you can force them to act in a non-stupid way.

Oh yeah: Programming today is a race between man trying to create bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the universe trying to create bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning. (Can't remember where its from, but its funny)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff