Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Lunatic

God of the Bible, I mean.

We have "free will" to obey or reject him. If we reject him, we go to hell for eternity. We're already doomed for hell. Been condemned since birth. So we have no free will.

God lied to Adam and Eve. He did not want them to have knowledge. He told them they would die from eating from the Tree of Knowledge. Serpent said they would not die. They ate the fruit and LIVED. They gained knowledge of good and evil. God banned them from Eden. And he made all women suffer. Over a ******** apple. And he banned the serpent for telling them the truth.

God saw that humanity was sinning. So he killed them with a flood. Except for Noah and his family. Because healing their sins is illogical.

He impregnated a teenage girl.

He had his son be tortured for him. How is that ok?

He made you in the womb. Meaning he made you gay. But he hates homosexuality. Then why did he make it?!

He made Satan. Why can't he just defeat him? He's obviously not all-powerful.

Satan loved humans, and God punished him for that.

God demands worship or else he'll send you to burn.

He created hell.

He hates it when people mix fabrics.

He has no physical appearance.

He wants you to fear him.
The bible you read today in church is not the original bible. It has been re-written and edited several times. #DontTrustTheseHoes

Hilarious Lunatic

Kush God
The bible you read today in church is not the original bible. It has been re-written and edited several times. #DontTrustTheseHoes

It was written by middle eastern people. And monotheism was created by the first Jews. Everyone was polytheistic back then.

Noob

the god of the judeo-christian bible is wild
At that time, ****** and incest are the norm unlike gay sex which is not the norm n god will send fireballs to any city which practice gay sex.

Hilarious Lunatic

Chicken Popsicle
the god of the judeo-christian bible is wild

He's awful. He has a split personality.

Old Testament: I WILL SMITE ANYONE WHO DOES NOT DO AS I SAY!!!!

New Testament: I LOVE YOU ALL! I'M GOING TO SEND MY SON TO DIE FOR YOU! HE'S OK WITH IT! BUT IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT HIM, I'LL SEND YOU TO HELL FOREVER!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff