Welcome to Gaia! ::

Graceful Sorrow
DDDDDDDDDDD" :<

I JUST finished my long a** history homework and then Word processor just CLOSED
WTF D" :<

I never saved DAFYHDFYHSGHFGHGFH

Im angry at myself for not saving but im projecting my anger on outter forces to feel like a victim D" :< RAGGLE RAGGLE RAGGLE

discuss:
- times you go GOD DAMNIT D" :<
- forgetting to save and paying the consequences
- projected anger?

That's one thing I learned about computers. ALWAYS SAVE
Doesn't your word processor have a document retrieval system?
Graceful Sorrow
Emera_Leigh
Graceful Sorrow
Emera_Leigh
Well I didn't have a memroy card for my PS2 and I got FF8 game and I wanted to play it (its four discs) and I got through to the last disc with almost all the extras by not turning off my PS2 like 2 months then my cat walked on the on/off switch and well... I have yet to stop crying....

I sound like such a geek, don't I?
That game was fun but I gave up on it :" [ the main character guy was at level 100 and the others yet to reach the level and thus the monsters got too hard.

Did you know you can stay in the training area at the begining of the game and get your characters to level 100?

Sounds cool but boring...

I'm impatient to get on with the storyline. Which is why I have to play FF7 again. I skipped like everything... Wound up missing Vincent totally. Cried about that too.
cry baby :" ]

:" [ i cried when arith or whatever died D" :

I cried when argo in shadow of the colossus died... and i cried again when i ound out he didn't die

i was all T OT OMG IM SO HAPPY

I don't cry when characters die. I yell out in agony and swear revenge.
I cry when games are done though. And get this feeling that my life is now pointless. Until I find another game that is.

crying Yes I cry a lot razz
Emera_Leigh
Graceful Sorrow
Emera_Leigh
Graceful Sorrow
Emera_Leigh
Well I didn't have a memroy card for my PS2 and I got FF8 game and I wanted to play it (its four discs) and I got through to the last disc with almost all the extras by not turning off my PS2 like 2 months then my cat walked on the on/off switch and well... I have yet to stop crying....

I sound like such a geek, don't I?
That game was fun but I gave up on it :" [ the main character guy was at level 100 and the others yet to reach the level and thus the monsters got too hard.

Did you know you can stay in the training area at the begining of the game and get your characters to level 100?

Sounds cool but boring...

I'm impatient to get on with the storyline. Which is why I have to play FF7 again. I skipped like everything... Wound up missing Vincent totally. Cried about that too.
cry baby :" ]

:" [ i cried when arith or whatever died D" :

I cried when argo in shadow of the colossus died... and i cried again when i ound out he didn't die

i was all T OT OMG IM SO HAPPY

I don't cry when characters die. I yell out in agony and swear revenge.
I cry when games are done though. And get this feeling that my life is now pointless. Until I find another game that is.

crying Yes I cry a lot razz
X "P i dont CRY cry, but like, i get an whiney and i drop a couple tears i gotta rub outta my eyes > 3> im not in a hystaric bawl.

and yeah, when the game is over im fall in a hpeless haze of meaninglessness </3
dampened_populist
Graceful Sorrow
DDDDDDDDDDD" :<

I JUST finished my long a** history homework and then Word processor just CLOSED
WTF D" :<

I never saved DAFYHDFYHSGHFGHGFH

Im angry at myself for not saving but im projecting my anger on outter forces to feel like a victim D" :< RAGGLE RAGGLE RAGGLE

discuss:
- times you go GOD DAMNIT D" :<
- forgetting to save and paying the consequences
- projected anger?

That's one thing I learned about computers. ALWAYS SAVE
Doesn't your word processor have a document retrieval system?
apparently not. Doesn't matter now, though. I already retyped the assignment...
bbttgfrjhg

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces