I just hold mine to my head.

XDD
Raziellink
Don't wear them?

Then I can't see.
DD:
Gunslinger Raylen
Polina`

You should def get contacts. I heard they're mega easier to deal with 4reallife.
CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT THE ******** THAT SAY'S?

NOW the trick to understanding this is to simply remove your brain and beat it with a stick!
yea get some contacts or just hold on to you glasses

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I used to have contact lenses but those aren't as easy as they seems. Espesially on a windy day it's pure pain to use those. (Glasses protect eyes from wind and the tiny trash that travels with it.)

Glasses rarely drop from your face if they are properly fitted. If you are scared that in some places you might drop them, I suggest you take a casing/bag or something for it so for example in a roller coaster you can take your classes away and after you have whirled around, you can put your glasses back on.
Place them in your pocket, put them inside one of those glasses cases so they don't get bent.

That's what I do in concerts and rollercoasters.

Except that I can't see s**t. So, I'll be getting contacts.

High-functioning Bloodsucker

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
You don't need to see on roller coasters! All you can see really is the floor appearing and disappearing. And people being sick, but it's not as if you can avoid that even with fully functioning eyes.
Glasses are a huge pain. They're always getting dirt or smudged, and I haven't been on a roller coaster since I got mine, but I can't imagine that being very fun. If you can get contacts before you leave for the park, you should. I had to get contacts when I was part of the medieval faire in my town. My glasses look exactly like my avatar's. Not exactly Sixteenth Century.
I just clench onto them. I only been to carnivals, but the s**t like top spin and the zipper are hell on my classes and head, so I just stick them in my hand. Which kind of sucks seeing that I'm blind as a bat and I can't see what's going on without them. xDDD
@LilyGwen: I'll deff do that then! And you're name is pretty tight.

((MY NAME IS LILLIE))

@Man Slayer: Same to you. Great idea.
herr_doktor.exe
I just clench onto them. I only been to carnivals, but the s**t like top spin and the zipper are hell on my classes and head, so I just stick them in my hand. Which kind of sucks seeing that I'm blind as a bat and I can't see what's going on without them. xDDD

I feel your pain. 3nodding
Well I'm off to Busch Gardens.
And I'll try out all your wacky plans. Gotta grab my duck tape, case, and another assortment of items.

take them off.
I don't really need my glasses most of the time, so I can take them off for rollercoasters.
Maybe you should just hold on to them when you're on the ride.
Gunslinger Raylen
Polina`

You should def get contacts. I heard they're mega easier to deal with 4reallife.
CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT THE ******** THAT SAY'S?

it says:

"Polina is a very very annoying little s**t who can type but seems to refuse to use proper grammar and instead opts for "def" "mega" "4reallife"
lots of stupid words,which she obviously does on purpose"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces