Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Noob

9,000 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Just when I was about to chop mine eek
I would never ever ever grow out my hair. It's too long for me at the moment. Love my pixie cut.

cuttIebone's Widow

my hair has been long since middle school soooo no
the only amount of change my hairstyle has gone through since then has been layering/bangs

Shy Fatcat

Kibbity_Kabbit2
i am book worm
If I were looking for the white rabbit I'd ask the Mad Hatter...

I've always had my hair really short (step mother always cut it off), so for the past two years, I've been growing it out. I'm nearly at my dream length (just past my boobs) and am so happy. I have had a few trims along the way, but that's just to alleviate those split ends and whatnot.

...what? I don't want to go among mad people!
I always wanted to grow mine out until it reaches my lower back. Just to see what it'd look like. If it's too much I can always cut it to the middle of my back. The latter being how I usually have it when it's long. Was she kind of evil? How you said it just kind of describes the evil, jealous step-mother. Maybe you were really pretty with long hair & she didn't like the attention you got because of it. At least that's just my guess. I'm really letting the Halloween spirit get to me. sweatdrop

That's a good idea. I reckon you should just try it out and as you said, if it is too much, you can just cut it back.

She is evil. I hate her. She cut my hair and made me look like a boy...ALL THE TIME. I defended my hair though and said enough was enough. I don't see her anymore, so problem solved. emotion_c8

Dapper Dabbler

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
i am book worm
Kibbity_Kabbit2
i am book worm

I've always had my hair really short (step mother always cut it off), so for the past two years, I've been growing it out. I'm nearly at my dream length (just past my boobs) and am so happy. I have had a few trims along the way, but that's just to alleviate those split ends and whatnot.

I always wanted to grow mine out until it reaches my lower back. Just to see what it'd look like. If it's too much I can always cut it to the middle of my back. The latter being how I usually have it when it's long. Was she kind of evil? How you said it just kind of describes the evil, jealous step-mother. Maybe you were really pretty with long hair & she didn't like the attention you got because of it. At least that's just my guess. I'm really letting the Halloween spirit get to me. sweatdrop

That's a good idea. I reckon you should just try it out and as you said, if it is too much, you can just cut it back.

She is evil. I hate her. She cut my hair and made me look like a boy...ALL THE TIME. I defended my hair though and said enough was enough. I don't see her anymore, so problem solved. emotion_c8

Yay!! I'm so very happy you are rid of her. 4laugh

Bashful Raider

I haven't cut my hair for about five years but the shortest I've ever had it would be just past shoulder length. I can't imagine myself with short hair.

Shy Fatcat

Kibbity_Kabbit2
i am book worm
Kibbity_Kabbit2
i am book worm

Yay!! I'm so very happy you are rid of her. 4laugh

Thanks. emotion_yatta

Wheezing Werewolf

I refuse to cut my hair anymore.

Shizzlestiltskin's Significant Otter

Shaggy Dabbler

people who cut their hair for it being too hot are pussies, I have had my long hair for 6 years, not once have i cut a good length from it.

Hilarious Noob

I cut my hair for the summer too.

Shy Kitten

I never cut my hair because it gets curlier the shorter it is and I don't want to look like orphan annie again lol
My hair stays long. I would cry if I had to cut it short.

Reindeer

my sigpic is as long as my hair has ever been
i feels that. i get short hair, love it for awhile then i decide i miss long hair and want to grow it out.
usually i'm not patient enough to grow my hair that long before i cut it again. anyway right now i'm trying to grow out my hair very long. I have some highlights growing out and i suppose once my hair is very long i will cut them off. but who knows if i can wait? it's hard to get out of the routines and hairstyles we are used to, sometimes it's just nice to do the same old thing, but sometimes it's worth the effort to change.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff