Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Gaian

dollfieprincess
Squishyz Baby
HA! Psh yeah right! ~ I never hate on fake girls because I have what they want. emotion_dealwithit
If anything, it's the fake girls that be hating on the real girls since they gotta buy what real girls got.

Oh and PS: At the end of the day, guys always wants what is REAL and not fake. For example: Guys expect girls to look hot WITHOUT the fancy makeup/hair style/clothes/ . Remember that. wink
you must be a pretty shallow person if youd hate someone based on what they do to with their physical appearance

Oh no I'm not, but since you implied that real girls hate on fake girls I'm just letting you know straight up that THIS real girl right here LOVES her true beauty and I don't have any reason to be hating on something fake.
Squishyz Baby
dollfieprincess
Squishyz Baby
HA! Psh yeah right! ~ I never hate on fake girls because I have what they want. emotion_dealwithit
If anything, it's the fake girls that be hating on the real girls since they gotta buy what real girls got.

Oh and PS: At the end of the day, guys always wants what is REAL and not fake. For example: Guys expect girls to look hot WITHOUT the fancy makeup/hair style/clothes/ . Remember that. wink
you must be a pretty shallow person if youd hate someone based on what they do to with their physical appearance

Oh no I'm not, but since you implied that real girls hate on fake girls I'm just letting you know straight up that THIS real girl right here LOVES her true beauty and I don't have any reason to be hating on something fake.
another girl who thinks shes hot but is probably average at best

Chatty Gaian

dollfieprincess
Squishyz Baby

lol

I don't think sweetheart, I KNOW! 3nodding
Not only am I sure of it, people that know me in rl say so as well. I've never been told that I was ugly ONCE but I have heard that many girls either want some physical feature I have.
Squishyz Baby
dollfieprincess
Squishyz Baby

lol

Not only am I sure of it, people that know me in rl say so as well. I've never been told that I was ugly ONCE but I have heard that many girls either want some physical feature I have.
pix or lies

Dapper Fatcat

It's funny that you talk about this.
Because my friend was hinting that she was prettier than me because she only wore concealer where as I wore foundation.
And for a while it made me wear less makeup because I had the impression more makeup is bad.
And I understand that a larger amount of makeup can have the opposite affect.
But If you feel more confident with more makeup, wear more makeup.

Chatty Gaian

dollfieprincess
Squishyz Baby
dollfieprincess
Squishyz Baby

lol

pix or lies

That's the only thing I cannot do sadly...I do not have a webcam to take pictures with.

Interesting Bloodsucker

dollfieprincess
Squishyz Baby
dollfieprincess
Squishyz Baby

lol

pix or lies

Dude,I agree with Squishy. SO stop hatin XD
I think what should rreally matter is inner beauty. And yes,sadly other girls envy other girls because they have what they want. Sad cold truth.
Innocent Winter
dollfieprincess
Squishyz Baby
dollfieprincess
Squishyz Baby

lol

pix or lies

I think what should rreally matter is inner beauty. And yes,sadly other girls envy other girls because they have what they want. Sad cold truth.
im not hatin on her but if she can say shes sexy all day but it means nothing if I havent seen what she looks like

Interesting Bloodsucker

dollfieprincess
Innocent Winter
dollfieprincess
Squishyz Baby
dollfieprincess
Squishyz Baby

lol

pix or lies

im not hatin on her but if she can say shes sexy all day but it means nothing if I havent seen what she looks like

So frickin what? Looks shouldn't matter, things like being smart and nice should matter :/
So you don't need a pic.
Innocent Winter
dollfieprincess
Innocent Winter
dollfieprincess
Squishyz Baby

pix or lies

So frickin what? Looks shouldn't matter, things like being smart and nice should matter :/
So you don't need a pic.
well sadly for you we live in the real world where looks do matter

Interesting Bloodsucker

dollfieprincess
Innocent Winter
dollfieprincess
Innocent Winter
dollfieprincess
Squishyz Baby

pix or lies

So you don't need a pic.
well sadly for you we live in the real world where looks do matter

If you're shallow enough.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out