Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yup. I know this even though I'm a girl myself. Now matter how clear I speak, they just don't get it.
okay i give a littel example...
btw sry about the littel spell mistake i type to fast stressed redface xp

*edited = deleted text*

btw sry about spell mistakes i might type to fast sweatdrop

well this is onsome how what i mean when i think girls can be really hard to figure....
maybe u need to take the time to understand them
givemeurcash

Much easier said than done. A guy's brain doesn't work in the same way as a girl's brain.
Kiyoshi Hayashida
givemeurcash

Much easier said than done. A guy's brain doesn't work in the same way as a girl's brain.

I agree...
easier said then done..
well im gonna get some sleep now.... cya tomorrow....
well maybe you just dont understand gurls the way guys should... ! question
guys are just stupid

Conservative Poster

6,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
Now you see, this is exactly why I don't pursue any kind of romantic relationship. There are complications that exist in even the tiniest of upsets, and it causes far too much stress. Besides, it's hard to find anyone who lives around me who can meet my intellectual par, and not be more than ten years older.

My advice, learn to talk with her constantly. The more you communicate, the more the two of you will start to understand how one another feels about things. Besides, if you get all of the talking done now, then you won't have to worry about getting forty messages on your cell phone from her, as she wonders where you're at. Seriously it'll get annoying after a time.
OrangeBunny
Maybe you're just stupid?
3nodding

4,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
If you do what a girl says when she says it and she'll be happy. At least that's how I am, and if that does not work give her a present. I love presents.

4,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Some of the time.
Boys!! They're so hard to figure out...

Humpf! It depends on the person not the sex. domokun
most guys thin that but useally were not.....
I'm more like a boy but I just think that it depends on the girls/boys personality

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff