Welcome to Gaia! ::

hey just to let you know. just because they release a pain killer doesn't mean that they don't feel anything.
Anerisa
Shimmon
Ok whebn you are having contractions you release a hormone which dulls the pain in your v****a. SO IT DOESN'T HURT. if it doesn't hurt it's just like women are lyin' around doing nothing, just taking a poop. And they whine about it sooooo much

"omg we go through so much"

No you didn't you took a crap! It doesn't hurt because of this hormone that is release. The hormone is oxytocin I think. Man women complain so much.

Discuss
Giving birth

BTW NO FLAMING OR I REPOT

Not gonna flame. But let me tell you something. My aunt had a kid and it hurt her alot. The doctors said that those hormones didn't work. And it so does hurt. SOmetimes, hormones aren't enough. How would you feel if you had to "take a crap" that wouldn't just slide, is breathing and is a not as squishy as real s**t?
I'd feel constipated.
Intelligent Hobo
`Flavored
D:<

When you squeeze a head through your p***s,

then you can say it doesn't hurt,

until then,
stick to personal experiences.

wow, you fail.
Sticking a head through your p***s, would rip it open dumbass. Your v****a has a bigger hole, and only God knows what you have been doing.

It streches, and it CAN rip.

If you only sexed for a baby, or are not a slut who has ******** any man with legs,
your v****a should still be relatively small,
and it does somewhat go back to a smaller size,
so no,
you fail! D:<

EDIT:
AND JUST FROM SEX,
IT IS IN NO WAY
BIG ENOUGH FOR A GODDAMN HEAD TO GO THROUGH WITHOUT IT STRECHING, ALOT.

=]
I'm detecting falsities in your poast sir.

"Dull's the pain"
That doesn't mean it gets rid of it completely.
Jesus 2.0
I find it rediculous how women say their life is harder than a mans and men say theirs is harder than a womans.

Both sexes have their faults and their uprises.

Just STFU.

If women say childbirth hurts, then it ******** hurts.

Agreed.
I don't know why.
But this thread makes me need to take a dump...
NaniKai
Giving birth takes a long time too, like 48 hours ( For first time ). So, you have to lay there for like 2 days straight giving birth.
Not really. The most time it should last is a little over five hours. Anylonger then either your baby is fat or your v****a is small.
Shimmon
Ok whebn you are having contractions you release a hormone which dulls the pain in your v****a. SO IT DOESN'T HURT. if it doesn't hurt it's just like women are lyin' around doing nothing, just taking a poop. And they whine about it sooooo much

"omg we go through so much"

No you didn't you took a crap! It doesn't hurt because of this hormone that is release. The hormone is oxytocin I think. Man women complain so much.

conan--is--jimmy
Men shoot out millions of babies each time they have sex but when women shoot out just one, they think they deserve a medal.

Discuss
Giving birth

BTW NO FLAMING OR I REPOT

lol when you go into labor then let me know if you think it doesnt hurt blaugh
`Flavored
D:<

When you squeeze a head through your p***s,

then you can say it doesn't hurt,

until then,
stick to personal experiences.
conan--is--jimmy
NaniKai
Giving birth takes a long time too, like 48 hours ( For first time ). So, you have to lay there for like 2 days straight giving birth.
Not really. The most time it should last is a little over five hours. Anylonger then either your baby is fat or your v****a is small.

not compleatly true, the baby can be sideways or the feet could be pointing the wrong way...cause my sister was in labor for 3 days before she had my nephew so yea
I agree with you, but on different terms.

They shouldn't complain about pain, but not because it doesn't hurt (it probably does) but because it was their decision. They didn't have to, they CHOSE to.

If someone chooses to do something and then complains later, it's bullshit.
Um...how can you say that giving birth isn't painful, if youve never been through it??? Try shoving a baby doll up your a**s and maybe you'll get the same feeling. Have fun.
Yes it hurts, I will admit I will never experience that pain. But for the girls who complain about the pain the answer is simple. Don't give birth. It is not that advanced a concept. If you give birth you are making the choice yourself.
Even though i am a guy, i have to take thir womens side on this. It sounds like it hurts. Try pushing the keys on your keybord through the hole in your p**** and we shall see who is complaining
Tookie_Clothespin
conan--is--jimmy
NaniKai

not compleatly true, the baby can be sideways or the feet could be pointing the wrong way...cause my sister was in labor for 3 days before she had my nephew so yea

My sister's first child took 24 minutes to pop out.
And she was only 19.
So...I'm pretty sure it just depends.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas