Welcome to Gaia! ::

dont give up and dont be a manwhore because there could be a good girl out thre for u
I'm sorry to hear that...
Humans ruin lives.

... human lives! Gahaha!
Keep manwhoring, eventually you'll get some kind of STD. All the girls love the guys with STD's, look at every member of the Rolling Stones. They're still getting laid.
then go halves on the date,and stop dating whores.
Hmm I've been in one serious relationship ended before it hardly started he dumped me for a whore.

Lily-livered Cutie-Pie

8,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Awww! I apologize you had to see the girls that give us good girls a bad name. Those girls will never understand how much of a good man you were. Whenever I get something from my man, I treat him as if he is a king and cherish him like fine gold. I would never cheat on him like those girls did to you. I hope you find some way to get someone who loves you for you. I wish I could show you that some good girls are still out there. But yeah, those girls are asses.
Not all of us are bitches.
neutral
I've been screwed over time after time with guys, but that doesn't mean I'm going to come on gaia and be like "HOMG ALL GUYS ARE RETARDS!!!111!!!onemillion!!"
SO yeah i think we can all agree that just getting drunk and ******** is the best way to go?
all that means is that you havent found the right person.

and you may be having funn.

but you're not going to find the girl you want while screwing a different one every night.

well you might. but. if so.

thats.. kinda.. strange. neutral
viceboy
SO yeah i think we can all agree that just getting drunk and ******** is the best way to go?

How about agreeing you're being an a*****e.
ive been an asshoel this past weeks and its got me LAID many times.. you girls are so stupid... why.. :'(
Some people are shallow and cruel, but there are tons of great people out there too. Succumbing to the dark side is obviously the easy way of giving up. Remember if you ever find a girl you truely love, who loves you back, you'll have tons of dirt to wipe off your shoes.

I wish you the best in staying strong. Great gifts come to those who wait and search patiently. You could always try moving locations. Lots of shallow people live in my town, but I've met great people abroad etc.
I've been there and back.
Torn hearts to shreds and burned them to ashes.
You know whats sad....That when you think you have found the girl and everything seems perfect you lose feelings for her & want someone else... so suck it up and keep looking.
shes out there feeling the same &....looking for you.
Some girls are too stupid. And look on the bright side, When a girl gets killed by her jackoff bf, then that is another taint taken away from the genepool.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff