Yes. 1 100.0% [ 99 ]
Total Votes:[ 99 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Wow... neutral

7,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
helpjoanne123456789
What's wrong with you. You probably made this topic because you're just too ugly to get a date. That's the only possible reason or why else would you be so mean. They're alot of good men out there you. Go look somebody will probably like the ugly you!

Actually threads like these well often inspired by the ugly and hopeless can also be attributed to those who make satrical pokes at the afore mentioned people in hopes of finding a more intellectual discourse.

3nodding
R3volutionary
Riiiiiiight..

My one and only goal in life is to ******** a pixel till' she invades a barbarian village.

And hold up, if I'm mistaken for an average idiot that camps around the CB, wrong idea friend. I'm smart, but young, so don't have any ideas. wink

"My one and only goal in life is to ******** a pixel till' she invades a barbarian village. "

The first part was a fine testimony to wit. How is the second part related?

^^ I'm not assuming anything. >w<
You got issues with dudes. User Image

7,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
BlackDemonMyst
Mamoru [Chiba]
BlackDemonMyst
Who agrees? Men today are fat and/or ugly. If they're hot, they're stupid, and if they're hot and intelligent, they're gay. Simple.

I cannot find ANY man to date. They're filthy, sex-obsessed slobs that want to ******** Princess Peach. rolleyes

If you're a man: Discuss how disgusting you are.

If you're a woman: ^^ I'm sure you're smart enough to know what the discussion is.

I think this thread just exemplifies exactly why men treat women badly. You're obviously a generalizing idiot, so let me spell it out for you:

You can't find any man to date because you're a twit. You believe that the intelligent and attractive males are gay, while the rest of the males you see are all thinking about sex/Hentai.

May you never find true love, because you obviously don't deserve it.

Now shut the ******** up, and get a ******** life.

You obviously didn't have the brain power to read past what I had stated in my first post. I do not believe that all intelligent men are gay. I just have yet to see a man who looks good (or, at least, is not obese and dresses respectfully) and has enough intelligence to hold a simple conversation.

Read, you man.

More fat people need to read my rules to being fat. It would benefit the world greatly if they both read and followed them.

I know they help this fat man stay decent in appearance.

It's a shame you haven't met me.

3nodding
ill have to disagree
It's True;

Handsom + Intelligent + Gay = Me

Wow, another of lifes mysteries.
girls don't like men anymore, they like girls, or girly boys.
helpjoanne123456789
What's wrong with you. You probably made this topic because you're just too ugly to get a date. That's the only possible reason or why else would you be so mean. They're alot of good men out there you. Go look somebody will probably like the ugly you!

Sorry to say, sweetie, but I'm a model. Along with that, many, many men have lusted after me. They ranged from geek to heartthrob. They were all idiotic/ugly/dressed badly (and by "dressed badly", I mean dirty pants, stained shirts, and ripped sleeves).
BlackDemonMyst
Who agrees? Men today are fat and/or ugly. If they're hot, they're stupid, and if they're hot and intelligent, they're gay. Simple.

I cannot find ANY man to date. They're filthy, sex-obsessed slobs that want to ******** Princess Peach. rolleyes

If you're a man: Discuss how disgusting you are.

If you're a woman: ^^ I'm sure you're smart enough to know what the discussion is.

Get laid.
ALL THE GOOD GUYS GO TRANS.
I do love my boyfriend but he seems to be the exception to the rule and i'm still henti
s**t, who lit the fuse on your tampon?
im decent lookin i got a 2.4 gpa yes i like to have sex is that so wrong...NO its not dont be mad cuz no dude wants you
.. Okay, you're on a male account.. and you're complaining that you only find gay men.. and.. slobs?

LET'S THINK ABOUT THIS ONE NOW..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces