Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noob

heathly dallows
vintage seks
        i'm more like a girl
        who's too scared to even talk to the guy i like.
        hahahahahahah
        but,
        if i'm on a date.
        i'm paying my share
        goddamn.
y r u scared tho i dont get it ******** lol
r u going dutch
naaaaaaaaah let him pay for you so u cant get some d

it's a lack of confidence thing.
        i think.
        i d f k
        hahahah.
        but it only happens,
        if i actually like the guy so.
        yeahh...
        i guess? idk
        i don't like people saying i owe them this or that.

Dapper Grabber

Attrinity
I was definitely a "go-getter" when I first met my boyfriend. I definitely wanted him and I'm glad that I didn't give up on him. We've been together for five years now. heart
ew commitments lol

Wheezing Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
I had a crush on a guy told him to meet me for a drink, told him I had ac rush on him (a lil drunk) and we've been happily dating ever since.

Original Vampire

9,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
heathly dallows
Kadaverus
Hay!
I just met you...
and this is craaaaazy
But heres my number
So call me...
Maybe?
can you not
but a tin can

Dapper Grabber

Anagove
You guys are the ones out chasing p***y all the time. Girls pretty much don't want to get it in with every guy we see-- that's why you think you have a lot more work to do, because you're ALWAYS chasing it.
there are always exceptions to generalizations so i'd be careful with who you point fingers to
guys dont mind chasing fresh pus all the time
you dont know what im talking about lol
heathly dallows
there are always exceptions to generalizations so i'd be careful with who you point fingers to

lol, yes I just mentioned a couple posts ago that girls have generalizations too. I don't have to be careful, I know what I am saying-- but if you don't mind it, why complain about having to work for it? I'm low-maintenance myself, but if you don't want the princess types, why run after them?
Anagove
MIKAHCHO v3
Anagove
You guys are the ones out chasing p***y all the time. Girls pretty much don't want to get it in with every guy we see-- that's why you think you have a lot more work to do, because you're ALWAYS chasing it.

Oh, thanks, generalize every guy in the world as being a sex hungry predator, no problem, we're all assholes

And girls are always pretending they're all shy and innocent-- either that or they're "SO NOT LADY-LIKE I FART IN PUBLIC LOLZ".

Stereotypes. Everyone has them.

Yeah, stereotypes exist for a reason, but you're applying the stereotype that every man is a sleazeball to every male, and that's not fair
im a huge go getter if im drunk. otherwise.....i am super coy. but i like to think i know the point when the guy had done enough work (but i probably really don't know it)
MIKAHCHO v3
Yeah, stereotypes exist for a reason, but you're applying the stereotype that every man is a sleazeball to every male, and that's not fair

I was applying it to OP in a generalized way. I never did say it was sleazy or scummy, though, just that it happens that way. Sorry if you thought I was attacking you?
Anagove
MIKAHCHO v3

I was applying it to OP in a generalized way. I never did say it was sleazy or scummy, though, just that it happens that way. Sorry if you thought I was attacking you?

No, I just wanted to talk to you cause you're pretty.

Hi.
MIKAHCHO v3

No, I just wanted to talk to you cause you're pretty.

Hi.

Um, Hello. Thank you. smile

Dapper Grabber

Anagove
heathly dallows

lol, yes I just mentioned a couple posts ago that girls have generalizations too. I don't have to be careful, I know what I am saying-- but if you don't mind it, why complain about having to work for it? I'm low-maintenance myself, but if you don't want the princess types, why run after them?
so what
no you ******** dont
obviously im not takling about that then if i dont mind it rolleyes
im done i can already tell youre going to spit more bullsht and assumptions if i continue to quote you recollected and based on your brief history of men
get outta here
uhh
the last 3 people i've kissed, and 2 i've slept with, I kissed them first.
I've told 2 people i liked them
and asked one out.

so. yeah i guess
sweatdrop redface
heathly dallows
so what
no you ******** dont
obviously im not takling about that then if i dont mind it rolleyes
im done i can already tell youre going to spit more bullsht and assumptions if i continue to quote you recollected and based on your brief history of men
get outta here

You are so funny. smile Brief history! That's hilarious. Thank you for the chuckle!

Streaker

10,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200
Far from princess

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers