Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girl pants on boys?

Yay 0.34117647058824 34.1% [ 87 ]
Nay 0.65882352941176 65.9% [ 168 ]
Total Votes:[ 255 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

NEWtype603
lucky_charm2290
im a chick and sometimes i have a p***s bluge but no p***s its how my pants bunch up when im just sitting xp

I know just how you feel. sweatdrop
I get that to, especially in jeans xD
O.o .... ..... ....

Yeah, something like that.
Atomika
*shudders* That sounds gross gonk
What does?
its a technique called tucking:

You shave all your pubic hair thoroughly, and then push your testicles into yourself, and then with medical tape, tape your p***s to yourself, its incredibly painful apparenlty (I wouldn't know...) but it works sweatdrop
Grahamster

You shave all your pubic hair thoroughly, and then push your testicles into yourself, and then with medical tape, tape your p***s to yourself, its incredibly painful apparenlty (I wouldn't know...) but it works sweatdrop

eek eek eek
Grahamster

No.. I don't think they use tape :S Or shave, as a matter of fact.
Unless the guy has a hardon, a p***s can easily be flattened against the rest of the crotch. Hes just gotta be able to control is member and not get a hardon.
Grahamster

Where'd you pull that from? neutral
I do not participate to vote this the problem for what stuff?
I don;t know, kilts are far more easy I think, not that I wear one, but if I had I would...its classy!
spitshine sonata
K, so all the boys wear girl pants now.
And they're so effing tight eek
So here's what I can't figure out.
Where'd the p***s gooo gonk !?
How can there be not the slightest bulge?

Discuss:
p***s placement in incredibly tight female pants.
Yeah.. that's about it.

I'll tell you a secret because you're so cute.... *cough* They are able to hide it so well because------------>

Boys who wear tight girls pants = Small p***s (Truth!)
Umm... I got my boy to try on "girl pants" once and he DEFINATELY had a bulge. DAMN he's so sexy! xd
I know someone whos girl said guy had it weasier with underwear, so to prove it he needed to wear a string (lol) and he confirmed it.

5,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
Simple, they sove their cocks backwards and lodge them between their thighs.
They learn that sit in grade school silly, what do ya think boys did while the irls were getting sex education...
"And then you tuck the peni in like this!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces