Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girl pants on boys?

Yay 0.34117647058824 34.1% [ 87 ]
Nay 0.65882352941176 65.9% [ 168 ]
Total Votes:[ 255 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

they have tiny dicks in the first place... because i have a bulge when i wear them...
two words

duct-tape :B

IRL Vampire

Those guys are going to go infertile, just like the ones with the pants hanging off their knees.
It's best this way.
spitshine sonata
K, so all the boys wear girl pants now.
And they're so effing tight eek
So here's what I can't figure out.
Where'd the p***s gooo gonk !?
How can there be not the slightest bulge?

Discuss:
p***s placement in incredibly tight female pants.
Yeah.. that's about it.
let me start by staying i dont wear jeans and i would never wear women's pants. 2, those guys who fit in them might not have much in the first place. 3 i need freakin space to breath and let natural functions take place ^-^ in short, guys should not wear girl pants.
It makes me giggle.
It was perfectly okay for girls to wear guy clothes for the past 10-20 years but now, noooooo, guys can't wear girl clothes.
Finding Emo
It was perfectly okay for girls to wear guy clothes for the past 10-20 years but now, noooooo, guys can't wear girl clothes.
cuz some chicks look hot in guy clothes duh. where have you been? i kinda like girls in the skater look... dont ask
Wafflite
Finding Emo
cuz some chicks look hot in guy clothes duh. where have you been? i kinda like girls in the skater look... dont ask

Much like how girls laugh and mock the guys in girl's pants, I laugh at the girls wearing guy's clothes. I find it hilarious that I frequently mistake them for guys, and the facts that most look absolutely ridiculous in excessively baggy clothing, especially the skinny girls.

Honestly though(the above wasn't serious), I don't care what people wear. I wouldn't laugh if I passed a guy wearing a skirt...unless he had a lot of leg hair. Much like I wouldn't laugh at a girl wearing baggy men's clothes, unless she was constantly tripping over the hems, or was wearing clothing 6 sizes larger than hers.
And for the girls pants + no bulge thing...you know there IS a way to hide it. I mean, it's not incredibly comfortable, but you can do it. Erections likely hurt like hell though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff